xisto Community
DjLuki

Another Template

Wowza, drastic improvement. Try a more "tech" font, maybe, and you're good to go. Nice job. Much better than previous attempts.

try differnt colors see how it comes out, well the borders could do a little teching themselves

Very nice is it just my screen or is it a bit blurry though? i realize its rough draft though nice job. But st michal is right the borders could use a little pizzaz

Notice from snlildude87:
Post problem fixed

your colors are fine in my opinion, but what i would do is sharpen up the images, of server's i'm assuming in the smaller boxes and get rid of the outline around the text. Try large font size with a drop shadow, they will show up much better. Or don't do it as an image and just leave it as html text with the images as backgrounds. But good job none the less, better than most.
round

dude this topic is like 2 months old, i should know i was the first to respond it it.

dude this topic is like 2 months old, i should know i was the first to respond it it.

167388[/snapback]

...and yet you responded.

Thread closed.

If you have anything to say about the template, PM me, and I'll open it up again.