xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Shoobi

Teen Books from serious to surreal

I recently ordered four 'teen' books from amazon.com: -Second HelpingsMaking the runLove and other four-letter wordsBetter than running at nightI started reading 'second helpings' which is a sequel to 'Sloppy Firsts'.. These are absolutely fantastic books that i totally reccomend'Making the run; is a teen book but the main character has a passion for photography (just like yours truley ^^ ) 'Better than running at night' is about a girl at an Art college/campus thing.. I also really like art so I know i will enjoy this book.. Any teen books anyone has read which inspired them or they really enjoyed?

frankly, i live for teen books.one that i really enjoyed is "son of the mob" and yes, it sounds extremely lame, and that's exactly what i thought, but i picked it up and read it when i had nothing better to do and it made me laugh so hard i thought i was going to pee my pants.Seriously, funny teen book.

I read Born Confused by Tanuja Desai Hidier. It's a really good book about an Indian girl who lives in America and finds it hard figuring out whether she's more American or more Indian or whatever. She's into taking photos too and she has her own dark room. There's a guy involved too. It's cute but not like "omgosh I kissed ____" teenager-y if you know what I mean. It's good!