xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Joshua

Time My most personal poem, written 9/04

Everything changes, but I stay the same Nothing remains to which I may lay claim Sorrowing, stumbling, crying alone All for mistakes for which I can't atone Gone, she is gone, and I'm walking in pain Oddly amazed that GOD's still kept me sane Loves me, HE carries me; another day gone Faithful and true as each day is long Wandering, wondering, where she is now? This will all work for good, I just can't see how Walking, still walking, I'm still on my feet Never missing a trial, never missing a beat I stumble, I falter, HE's there to support me My LORD, and my friend, my GOD, the ALMIGHTY Looking behind at these 7 long years All filled with their hopes, and their dreams, and their cares And pausing at last at this last abrupt end As my dizzying course finally comes to a halt What lines in this tale have yet to be penned? What race to be finished I have yet to start? The questions elude, and the years yet intrude It's time vs. me, in an unending feud Once I said... "Master all, yet be no master Turn the tide, the world turns faster." But now... "And all I can say, is I'm glad ever day With the LORD by my side, I can yet turn the tide." And I'm walking. And I'm singing. I was falling. I was cringing. And now I'm here. Now where am I? Now where is fear? What if I die? Some think... it all contradictory. I know... I have the victory. And I know I would never have made it this far. Through all of the trials that were and still are. If my LORD didn't love, and if GOD didn't care. And if next to my side, HE was not always here.

HAHAHA YOU SPAMMER! You know, it doesn't count toward posts.

155222[/snapback]

I know, I saw the big "No Post Count" on there... what's your point?

I know, I saw the big "No Post Count" on there... what's your point?

155313[/snapback]

If I was a spammer do you think I'd make such ridiculously long posts that look like short novels in all the sections that count then post 5 poems in a section that doesn't count? :rolleyes: Try thinking before you talk, it helps :lol:

If I was a spammer do you think I'd make such ridiculously long posts that look like short novels in all the sections that count then post 5 poems in a section that doesn't count?  :rolleyes:  Try thinking before you talk, it helps  :lol:

155314[/snapback]

Hmm... probably was a little harsh with that last comment, sorry :(

I didn't like being called a spammer which I've spent so much effort on making good posts and was just trying to share my poems with others knowing they wouldn't count as posts. Sorry, was tired and careless there, I apologize :(