xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Joshua

Mvp Baseball 2004 Demo The wonders of a free demo :D

Here from ZDNet you can download a demo of MVP Baseball 2004:

https://gen.xyz/

While you can play only one game between the Yankees and Red Sox and unless there are extra innings it will last only 3 innings, there is still a lot you can do with it. You can configure the settings so that 2 people can verse each other on one keyboard (I believe a controller to the computer would make it even easier).

While this little demo won't (or at least shouldn't :rolleyes: ) engulf you like the full game would you may find it worthwhile to play a game as the yankees once a day and then as the red sox just to see how you do. And despite being a demo it is MVP Baseball and pretty current, so it tends to be pretty lifelike, especially if you set the graphics to high rather then the defaults.

well man i truly have to agree with you on this one, that game is some sweet, no lie, i went out to ebgames and picke it up for like 10 bucks, i will say its worth it and to all who has never played or tried it i suggest doing so you may say ohhh its old and 2004 is pretty old but if you want to pick up a good cheap game i suggest you doing so, :D