xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
WeLoveFord

Unicycling! why dont you unicycle?

Why doesn't anyone unicycle anymore? It's such a fun source of entertainment. It's a riot! I unicycle every day.In fact, all of my friends unicycle with me. We're going to start a club. We call our selves the unicyclinators. We all have really strong legs, because that's what it takes to be a unicyclist.You need stamina and endurance, and a strong work ethic. It takes time to learn how to unicycle. time and effort.and if you're suffering from any heart conditions such as angina, unicycling can clear that all up, and you'll be healthy in no time!!

Well, unicycling was not a very vast influenced entertainment source before; and after the introduction of the Television and internet, major outdoor activities have been drastically reduced. Most people decide to stay at home and probably surf the internet, or watch TV (exactly what you and me are doing now :rolleyes:). If this technology wasn't introduced then most probably outdoor activities would be still alive (unicycling being one of them).

I had tried this before and had a pretty bad experience with it. I know I shouldn't have killed my courage, but I feared it and so never tried it again. This thread somehow has encouraged me to try it.

I'm going to borrow my friends unicycle and give it a go.

Thanks for this thread WeLoveFord