xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Pipirupi

Fire Emblem Talk about your fav FE games~

Does anyone play Fire Emblem? I didn't see a thread for it is so I thought I'd make one ^^The most well known FE game should be FE7, the one first translated into english on GBA. (And now there's the new one FE8- Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones)I kinda hoped they'd translate FE6 though... Because its actually the sequel to FE7( just FE in US) But yeah.. anyways.. My fav. characters in FE7 Lucius & Raven(They're just so cute together >w<)I also like... Canas (the only druid in the game, very strong too)Rath, Nils and Ninian (because they look pretty ^^) In FE8...Too hard to choose a fav.Most characters in FE8 are decent and since you can buy stat-up items after you've beaten the game, you can max the stats of any characterBut I like.. Innes, Artur, Ephram, Joshua, L'Arachel, Ewan, Franz, Forde, Cormag, Ross, Knoll and don't forget Lyon!(lol that's a lot i know XD)

yeah, I've played fire emblem a little at my friend's house :rolleyes: I like the music to it. Roy is my favorite character (not orignal with my choice, but who cares). Raven is hot <333 yeah, he and Lucius are cute together ^-^. I like rebecca, she's pretty cool :lol: fire emblem is awesome

i liked the latest one for GBA. it was simple, and the battles were good. though, sorta wanted the story to evolve more like shining force, where you walk around in the towns and stuff instead of it all being BATTLE!!! that part a was tad turn off.LONG LIVE SHINING FORCE II for SEGA GENISIS...

yeah, I've played fire emblem a little at my friend's house :rolleyes: I like the music to it. Roy is my favorite character (not orignal with my choice, but who cares). Raven is hot <333 yeah, he and Lucius are cute together ^-^. I like rebecca, she's pretty cool :lol: fire emblem is awesome

154967[/snapback]

when u say roy do u mean eliwood or have u played one of the japanese games?

i loved fire emblem and i still consider it one of the best games for gba

raven, guy, and hector were a couple of my favorites. and they shouldnt have killed off lloyd n linus they were so awesome :D, but at least u could have played as jaffar which was just slaughter once you got him built up enough