xisto Community
Joshua

Jzyehoshua Here Hello

Salutations, as you may have noticed I'm quickly establishing my posting prowess on these boards as I have on so many others :lol:You may be sad to hear that now that I'm on these forums you can expect to see a ton of Bible-related material popping up, what the Bible has to say on all topics. Is it so awful to hear the viewpoints of the Bible? :rolleyes: Other than that, you'll probably see some sports/poetry/politics related stuff from me as well. I really like forum posting and while I came here for a website I'm jumping at an excuse to do some more posting :(

Salutations, as you may have noticed I'm quickly establishing my posting prowess on these boards as I have on so many others :lol:

You may be sad to hear that now that I'm on these forums you can expect to see a ton of Bible-related material popping up, what the Bible has to say on all topics.  Is it so awful to hear the viewpoints of the Bible?  :rolleyes:

Other than that, you'll probably see some sports/poetry/politics related stuff from me as well. 

I really like forum posting and while I came here for a website I'm jumping at an excuse to do some more posting :(

154675[/snapback]

Nothing wrong with the Bible, It is a great tool for many Christians around the world. No one should be threatened by it or speaking about it. Look forward to your future postings.

You may be sad to hear that now that I'm on these forums you can expect to see a ton of Bible-related material popping up, what the Bible has to say on all topics.  Is it so awful to hear the viewpoints of the Bible?  :rolleyes:

154675[/snapback]

Yes.

Yes.

154870[/snapback]

Must make people miserable, having their frozen consciences awakened :rolleyes:

hI jzyehoshua,wELCOME TO THE FORUMS. lOTS OF NICE PEOPLE HERE. dON'T KNOW ABOUT HOW MANY ARE INTO BIBLE RELATED STUFF THO.Make some friends & enjoy the web hosting..it really is the BEST around. Be sure to check the forum rules & ask questions for any help you need or shout to the shoutbox. Someone is sure to help out.RGPHNX

hI jzyehoshua,

wELCOME TO THE FORUMS. lOTS OF NICE PEOPLE HERE. dON'T KNOW ABOUT HOW MANY ARE INTO BIBLE RELATED STUFF THO.

Make some friends & enjoy the web hosting..it really is the BEST around. Be sure to check the forum rules & ask questions for any help you need or shout to the shoutbox. Someone is sure to help out.

RGPHNX

155022[/snapback]

Thanks, 3 days now and this is my first official welcome. It's appreciated :rolleyes:

I read the forum rules pretty thoroughly and have liked what I saw, more strict about enforcing no-profanity and no-spamming rules which is no problem for me since my posts often tend to look like small novels :lol:

I haven't had a chance to see the web hosting but am sure it will be great, just looking at sites listing the different web hosts I've had a chance to see what else is out there and I have no problem believing this may well be the best that is out there.

Welcome aboard, and we look forward to more of your posts no matter what the topic may be. :rolleyes:Anyway, I'm originally from Canada, but I've been living and working in Japan for almost five years now (hence my userid). So if you have any questions related to Japan, feel free to let me know.Cheers, and I'll see you on the boards!