xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Pipirupi

Ro: Your Favorite Character? Which class do you like the best in RO?

Mine is Huntress, even though skill wise I like the sniper better.When they did the sniper sprite, they turned the archer class ugly~~~ >< (females i mean.... the female hunter sprite was SO CUTE... and the sniper one was not...-___-)I love my AgiDex Sniper though, at lv 95 it can easily do about 3k~4k dmg on Osiris by DS.I think it might reach 4K+ if I get abyss cards and a priest XDPriests are my second favorite class. They are 1. pretty 2. strong. 3. Soooo WANTED! XDDDDA good priest is hard to find though.anyways~ what is your favorite class? ^_______^

Mine is Huntress, even though skill wise I like the sniper better.

When they did the sniper sprite, they turned the archer class ugly~~~ >< (females i mean.... the female hunter sprite was SO CUTE... and the sniper one was not...-___-)

I love my AgiDex Sniper though, at lv 95 it can easily do about 3k~4k dmg on Osiris by DS.

I think it might reach 4K+ if I get abyss cards and a priest XD

Priests are my second favorite class. They are 1. pretty 2. strong. 3. Soooo WANTED! XDDDD

A good priest is hard to find though.

anyways~ what is your favorite class? ^_______^

154628[/snapback]

me too

Mine has to be Knight, Well Lord Knight, once you get high attack speed + beserk potion + beserk, MVPs become nothing. If you got a VIT build, they get awsome Hp so they can tank. And when you go beserk, you can reach 60K HP easily. And with endure you can really tank anything.If you go AGI Build, they become uber fast, A beserk potion combo'd with beserk and 2H quicken, 5K damage in 3 seconds is very much possible.

hmm.. i considermyself a priest.i liked the fact that you can help other people in gameand because of this we priest were even able to make a guild composed of the acolyt/priest classes and extend ourselves to all the servers.~i also like a blaskmith since it shows how someone can be helpful by his ability to forge weapons ^^