xisto Community
Fun4TheMoney

4daily--member Paying For My Upgrade Can somebody explain this to me?

I've been looking for autosurf programs where I can use my earnings for upgrades and not have to pay in. I went to the 4Daily forum and found several members posting that they'll pay for our upgrades if we'll join under them. Some offers are for double upgrades and all sorts of other creative marketing. Has anybody done this? How can they make out by paying for our upgrades? Does this go on all the time? I never saw this type of thing on StudioTraffic or other programs (but maybe they were there and I just didn't know enough to look for them). :lol: Somebody please clue me in. :rolleyes: Suz

Yup, that's real. They may pay for you to sign up, recruit referrals for them or update for you to become their downline. Coz if you earn, they'll earn the commission from you ^^

I've been looking for autosurf programs where I can use my earnings for upgrades and not have to pay in. I went to the 4Daily forum and found several members posting that they'll pay for our upgrades if we'll join under them. Some offers are for double upgrades and all sorts of other creative marketing.

Has anybody done this? How can they make out by paying for our upgrades? Does this go on all the time? I never saw this type of thing on StudioTraffic or other programs (but maybe they were there and I just didn't know enough to look for them).  :lol: Somebody please clue me in. :rolleyes:

Suz

154423[/snapback]

Well, the more your downline earns the more you earn, so it just makes sense. Besides, once you have a decent balance $4 is not too much to give. Some people make many times that amount each day just in 4daily. The idea is to keep the program growing so it can survive.

I just upgraded my most active referral in another autosurf program (even though I'm not actively promoting that program anymore until some payout issues are sorted out).

Well, the more your downline earns the more you earn, so it just makes sense. Besides, once you have a decent balance $4 is not too much to give. Some people make many times that amount each day just in 4daily. The idea is to keep the program growing so it can survive. 

I just upgraded my most active referral in another autosurf program (even though I'm not actively promoting that program anymore until some payout issues are sorted out).

155529[/snapback]

When I read the terms on 4Daily, it looks like he'll get 4% of my upgrade, which isn't much, so he's betting his $3.84 (plus fees) that I'll either upgrade again or bring in a good downline, right? So this strategy would only work on a program that has several levels. I also noticed that they're closing a loophole. After July 1, they won't pay referral fees on upgrades from earnings--only on upgrades for real money, so that might take some of the fun out of it.

I guess the hint, here, is to check the forums before signing up for any of these to see if any of the members are offering deals.

Suz

When I read the terms on 4Daily, it looks like he'll get 4% of my upgrade, which isn't much, so he's betting his $3.84 (plus fees) that I'll either upgrade again or bring in a good downline, right? So this strategy would only work on a program that has several levels. I also noticed that they're closing a loophole. After July 1, they won't pay referral fees on upgrades from earnings--only on upgrades for real money, so that might take some of the fun out of it.

I guess the hint, here, is to check the forums before signing up for any of these to see if any of the members are offering deals.

Suz

155551[/snapback]

That's the thing to do. Right now CobraPay is having a referral contest and a couple members are offering free upgrades. It's nice to be able to try a site out without risking your own money.