xisto Community
Fun4TheMoney

Starting "make Money Online" Website NO HYPE--please send links

I've decided to start a website for all of this make-money-online and GPT stuff. There will be no hype and no scams. I'll have links to all the best Make Money Online forums and websites, articles about different programs, and my own referral links, naturally. :rolleyes: If any of you have good websites about Internet marketing or good programs to recommend, including 2-tier affiliate programs, please post here or send me a PM with your referral links. TIA,Suz

That is an awesome idea and it would be a website I would definately frequent from time to time. Although I must admit that I don't think there are many worthwhile quick and easy ways to make money on the internet. The only way I think works is if you have a good advertiser on your website and you have plenty of users that not only visit your website on a regular basis, but also actually are interested by what is being advertised and thus actually clicks on the banners. The way to accomplish this would be to relate the product/category on your website to the one that is being advertised.Having said that I would still definately check out your website. I have tried to make some money from surveys and stuff on the internet but nothing has been worthwhile, I don't blame any site either for not paying big sums simply because it's just not feasible. Think about it, if a website did actually pay decent money there would be 10000 users on by the next morning and thus it would instantly decrease the market value of your service. That is probably a downside to the internet, not being able to define your audience or being limited to defining your audience.

That is an awesome idea and it would be a website I would definately frequent from time to time. Although I must admit that I don't think there are many worthwhile quick and easy ways to make money on the internet. The only way I think works is if you have a good advertiser on your website and you have plenty of users that not only visit your website on a regular basis, but also actually are interested by what is being advertised and thus actually clicks on the banners. The way to accomplish this would be to relate the product/category on your website to the one that is being advertised.

Having said that I would still definately check out your website. I have tried to make some money from surveys and stuff on the internet but nothing has been worthwhile, I don't blame any site either for not paying big sums simply because it's just not feasible. Think about it, if a website did actually pay decent money there would be 10000 users on by the next morning and thus it would instantly decrease the market value of your service. That is probably a downside to the internet, not being able to define your audience or being limited to defining your audience.

154570[/snapback]

I agree. The only way I ever made money online was with eBay. When I put the same effort into eBay that I've wasted on these GPT schemes, I made at least $2,000 per month. Now, I'm making pennies a day--maybe--I haven't reached a payout on anything, yet.

OTOH, I'm getting hooked on these autosurf/hyip schemes. It's like a treasure hunt. I'm absolutely determined to find a way to make money onine without spending any.

My strategy is to sell stuff on eBay that didn't cost me anything to begin with--things I don't want any more. Then, take that money and use it to upgrade in whichever autosurf/hyip I think might make it. If I get lucky, I'll diversify, so when one of them disappears, it won't break me. If I lose, it won't be the mortgage money.

While I'm experimenting, I'll develop the website--posting good links, writing how-to articles, exposing the scams. I'm really jazzed about this. I've already found some good links. My motto will be "NO HYPE, HERE!"

Suz

I've decided to start a website for all of this make-money-online and GPT stuff. There will be no hype and no scams. I'll have links to all the best Make Money Online forums and websites, articles about different programs, and my own referral links, naturally.  :rolleyes:

If any of you have good websites about Internet marketing or good programs to recommend, including 2-tier affiliate programs, please post here or send me a PM with your referral links.

TIA,

Suz

154344[/snapback]

The MoneyList is good. Many different earning programs offered, but best of all, a single downline is all you'll ever need to build.

The MoneyList is good. Many different earning programs offered, but best of all, a single downline is all you'll ever need to build.

155399[/snapback]

That's a great resource. Thank you. I'll link to it right now.

Suz