xisto Community
truefusion

Super Smash Brothers 3 with character list

Super smash brothers 3 will be coming out with the new nintendo revolutions. They say it will support up to 8 players. I've seen most if not all of the characters that will be featured in this game, and i must say this will be a heck of a fight.

Here is the character list:

Dr. MarioFLudd Mario
Tanooki Mario
Mario
Luigi
Shadow Mario
Frog-suit Mario
Hammer-suit Mario
Yoshi
Boshi (LOL, yoshi's rival)
Capt. Syrup
Peach
Daisy
Bowser
Bowser Jr.
Koopa
Viruses
Wart
Birdo
Magikoopa
Donkey Kong
Diddy Kong
Dixie Kong
King k. Rool
Petey Pirahna
Toad
Wario
Waluigi
Kat and Ana
Link
Young Link
Zelda
Marin
Shiek (my fav ;D)
Skull kid
Darunia
Ganondorf
Agahim
Tingle
Fierce link (he looks awesome)
Dark Link
Samus
Ridley
Kirby
King DeDeDe
Lolo and Lala
MetaKnight
Rick
Fox
Falco
Krystal
Pikachu
Pichu
Plusle and Minum
Mewtwo
Deoxys
Poliwrath
Charizard (:lol:)
Blaziken
Jigglypuff
Sneasel
Team Rocket (lol)
Tyrogue
Capt. Falcon
Samurai Goroh
Pico
Black Shadow
Ness
Paula
Jeff
Poo
Marth
Roy
Amalda
Linoan
Misha
Fred
Leaf
Celice
Hector
Carrion
Eyrios
Isaac
Felix
Akari
Lip
Bubbles
Laughing Dog ( :rolleyes: )
Pit
Stanley
Ice Climbers
Capt. Olimar
Balloon Fighter
Excitebike Guy
Mach Rider
Ice Hockey Guys
Baseball Guy
Lark
Mr. Game & Watch
Mike
Ayumi
Wanda
Sheriff

Woo wee, what a list..

WOW! that sound AWESOME! but wait just a minute... how can a platform support up to 8 players, when the controll entries are for just 4 O_o? anyways i can't wait to see all the new Zelda Characters!!! do you know for what platform would it be? GameCube, DS >_>U, Xbox, Playstation @@!.. or even a date T__T?!? aahh i can't wait @@ now ill have to waste my moeny on new smash brothers and the new legend of zelda, i hope this isn't any fake news ;_; .

do you know for what platform would it be? GameCube, DS >_>U, Xbox, Playstation @@!.. or even a date T__T?!? aahh i can't wait @@ now ill have to waste my moeny on new smash brothers and the new legend of zelda, i hope this isn't any fake news ;_; .

It will be for the new nintendo revolutions console. Such a console wont be out for a while, maybe next year or so. The nintendo revolutions is like an emulator if you think about it. Since it can download older nintendo games, save them, and play them.

nice that it has a long char. list but id like to know were u got the info id like to check it out myself

155333[/snapback]

Hmm.. Yes, I'd like to know where you got that list from, did you write it yourself? Are there pictures (seiing as you said, fierce link looks awsome).

I cant seem to find the website i found it on anymore. So, sorry for the inconvenience.

That. Is. AWESOME.I don't think I'll have time to play all of those characters O_oAt least they have Roy, Samus, and Fox, my all time favorites. Been using Samus and Fox since the first SSB. I also used Kirby and Ness in that one, they were great in there.I didn't like em too much in SSBM though...

:unsure: This is the only game thats making me think twice about what console im getting. Probably Ill end up with both, I dunno. I really like playing this game with a lot of friends. Its gonna be hard since xbox has halo, and ps3 has final fantasy, and nintendo will have all the classic games ive played like smash bros, mario kart, zelda etc. :D

:unsure:  This is the only game thats making me think twice about what console im getting. Probably Ill end up with both, I dunno. I really like playing this game with a lot of friends. Its gonna be hard since xbox has halo, and ps3 has final fantasy, and nintendo will have all the classic games ive played like smash bros, mario kart, zelda etc.  :D

158318[/snapback]

You are right man, Xbox 360 and PS3 have the better games sort of... but I still like the classics once in awhile you guys know?

Sorry guys, but this list is fake. Its from http://smashbrothersonline.com/ which isn't an official page and is all fan submitted ideas. You probably won't be seing the real list for quite some time. The person who posted this list probably wasn't trying to mislead everyone, but he should be a little more careful when posting this kind of information.

Dude thats AWSOME this might be one of th game that i might have to buy XD i have the other ones well not for the N64 we got rid of that one but the on for the GameCube I have that game already beaten now its boring

That's a pretty intense list. Too bad im not gettong the revolution, the controler is too akward and "creative" to me. I might get one of it had a normal controller. Don't fix something that ain't broke. THe N64 and GCN controllers were great, I'd say much better than the PS1 and PS2's. I think the controller is gonna put off many people, like me.