xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
alexia

The Best Google Tool Is...

Actually, Google it's a real monster, and it have a lot of tools, like the popular web search and image search. But there are a lot more tools. Now, which do you think it's the best?As I know there are:online~~~-Web search.-Image search.-News search.-Calculator.-Links search.-Mobiles phone search.-Books search.-Google Cach?.-Google Related Links.-Google translation.-Gmail.-Google mapping.-Google scholar.installed~~~~~-Desktop search.-Keyhole.-Picasa.-Google API.-Google Toolbar.-Google Accelerator.

Although they have always had an excellent web and image search services, I think Gmail is the best service so far.As for the installed services, Picasa and the Toolbar are very useful (for me, anyway).

I haven't used many of the google tools except: Text Search, Image Search, and Gmail. Text, I use that for everyday things. On most days, I probably use it five or ten times a day.. It's just really handy. And then to find hockey pictures I use it to find pics of all the good guys so I can TRY and make sigs. Keyword, Try! And then there's handy Gmail where you like never have to delete a message or anything you get. That is really handy when you get a lot of messages and don't want to get rid of them. You don't have to delete stuff like you do on oh say Hotmail or whatever else. I guess I have also used the calculator, but only when I lose and/or break mine. I've used mapping for just little time - wasting projects too.

I use Google web & image search. My company uses Google Adwords and is soon to use Froogle. I actually don't like Gmail: it seems quite slow & I don't like the way it's presented. I'd much rather download my email to an email client.

I just found an extension for Firefox that lets you view a site's PageRank without having to install the Google Toolbar: here. If you want the toolbar for Mozilla-based browsers, you can get it here.

I have always been a great fan of Google Search. So undoubtedly it is the best google service as far as I am concerned.But Gmail is a close second. As these two fields are the most used services, they are also most spent upon by Google(I suppose) so they tend to improve a lot faster than other services. I like google labs and the google newsletter or blog (the one that google publishes every month or so.. ) too.Cheers.

Google is the best in itself...Think of the Web Search Engines as one big company..Google is by far the best and easist to use!Yahoo, and the likes, have to much 'crap' on there main page, users who are new got no idea what to do. Thats why i love Google, makes my life trying to teach folks and others to use the interent and search engines.GMail has some great features!Google Search Engine and the Toolbar, go hand in hand to well, Where would i be without google?..Not here! :unsure:

I should say its the their mail which is unique and different from other mails. Gmail stands above the rest of Google tools. Of course search is their bread and butter which cannot be compared to any other tools. Google toolbar is great too but one cannot install properly in mozilla firefox. I like google toolbar at internet explorer because it can easily integrate itself to another buttons and searchs options besides page ranking which is important as well. I like the google news too which can be accessed from google toolbar just a clickaway.

hmm... hard to pick just one, Gmail is an excellent email service, love the space, love the speed, love pretty much everything. Google Search is, of course, the best search engine I have ever used. Google Maps blows away all of the mapping services I have used. Not a fan of Google Toolbar, but I don't like any toolbars, so I am biased agianst it. Adsense is good. Like I said, hard to pick just one. The one I use the most is probably gmail, although the one that is probably the most useful to me is google maps because I travel around quite a bit (not long travel trips, just in the local area) and being able to put in pretty much any location and getting fairly accurate directions is handy.

I'm going to have to go for the good old Google search, now while I also think Gmail is a very useful tool (and by far the best free email service ever) I do not think it has the same level of usefulness that Google search has. Of the up and coming Google tools I will have to go with Google suggest, now while it can be annoying, and I definately do not want it to replace the original Google search I do think it can make searching more intuitive, and if possible for Google, accurate.

I think Desktop Search for me is the most useful tool. But let we say if you can use them, all google tools are good.

Gmail is the best service, who could go wrong with 2+gigs of memory? As for installed services I like Google toolbar becuase it shows you PR, except you can't use it in FireFox.  B)

154275[/snapback]

Yes allas it doesn't work for FireFox. I liked it to when I used IE but that won't make me return to IE. :P