xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Raptrex

I Have No Domain :(

and sir, do you forbidden the TOS of Xisto?you just contact the admin of Xisto i think someone would come for your problem or give some reasons to do that.

This is the address to your cPanel, not your site.

and i cant get to my site from http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

154112[/snapback]

The page you are seeing indicates that you have successfully activated your hosting account. You are missing your web pages. Upload your index file and supporting files via cPanel or FTP. That's all :rolleyes:.

I can see your website using both IE and Firefox, so it's not the browser's problem. So, it could be the firewall or ISP related. Try this for a size (anyone who can correct me, post it please)

Amend the following to your HOSTS file (there are two under Windows XP. HOSTS file does not have any extension where as hosts.ics is NOT to be touched. You can see the full extension by Tools>>Folder Options>>View>>unchecking "Hide extensions for known file types")

HOSTS file is located under

for Windows XP

CONSOLE
windows\system32\drivers\etc

for Windows 2000
CONSOLE
winnt\system32\drivers\etc

for Windows ME or 98
CONSOLE
windows\

Open HOSTS with your Notepad and add the following under 127.0.0.1 (this is NOT to be touched) So you should see before saving and closing as such:

CONSOLE
127.0.0.1 ???? ???? localhost
208.87.243.146 ????http://www.yourdomain.com/

208.87.243.146 ????yourdomain.com

Save it, close all your browsers and reopen them to your site. It should work now.

Let us know how it goes.

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Edited Xisto.com's new hosting IP address.
May 1, 2008 edited Xisto.com's new hosting IP address.

it's likely that he's seeeing the error from an broswer cache, you need to clear it.In FireFox, go to the Tools > Options area, and click "Clear Cache".Or in IE, go to Tools > Internet Options, and click "Delete Files" in the Temporary Internet Files Box"Once you do this, you should be able to see your site.

Your site goes to Flourisj or whatever s/he is called. Nearly all sites who have had problems with their domain points to his/her's site. Mine did as well, when I first bought my domain - i have no idea why.