xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Trystim

As if florida wasn't enough now the west coast..

MOUNT ST. HELENS NATIONAL MONUMENT, Wash. Oct. 3, 2004 Scientists kept a watchful eye on Mount St. Helens Sunday after government officials raised the volcano's alert level, cleared hundreds of visitors from the area and warned a major eruption was imminent.

ahhh run for the hills watch out for possible lava alert. If I didn't know better i would say that the goverment has some way or means of controlling events that happen in the weather. .... ahh well good luck to anyone here that is close to there *crossing fingers hoping she dont blow*

**more on this news**
MT ST HELENS

Supposedly, rumor has it in certain circles of occultists and conspiracy theorists.. there are sorcerers under the employment of several governments for that very purpose.Keyword: Supposedly. <_<

Yeah hope that she doesn't blow. That would be quite a disaster if its anything like last time. She made a mess over the state and it is just now getting back to normal. And about those weather controllers...thats a good joke! I would love to see a wizzard go up there and stop that one from going.

is this the "Year of Natural Disasters" for the US?i wonder between this and terrorists attacks, whichis worse? if a natural disaster killed 10,000 peoplewould there be a war against God? hmmm..