xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
jerrylili

Microsoft Windox Xp Font What font does windows use?

Hi guys,i want to make an windows impression for my website. and i was wondering... what FONT does Windows use for its dialohue boxes, folder file names... just about every text .... what font does windows USE?if u know please post.i cou;ld not find any info on this useing google.thanks,jman, jerry

Hi guys,

i want to make an windows impression for my website. and i was wondering... what FONT does Windows use for its dialohue boxes, folder file names... just about every text .... what font does windows USE?

if u know please post.

i cou;ld not find any info on this useing google.

thanks,

jman, jerry

153990[/snapback]

There are many fonts are available in all windows OS and in another platforms, if you are concerned of the font style to be used in your website, well you can used any of them..

You choose your own font you like then includes in the command. like for example I want to use Tahoma in my website the code goes something like this..

<font size="2" face="Tahoma"> your text goes here..</font>

so all text you typed in between the opening and the closing tag will be used Tahoma font sytle...

what do you think ??? :rolleyes:

hithanks for da reply. I meant like teh font windows its self uses to display its diologue boxes, error, waring, file names... wat font is that??? like right now..... if u are using IE, on the top bar it says microsoft internet exploer...wat font is that??thanks,jerry jamn

Ahhh.. Ok, In my own idea that font was depend in your computer setup, you can change that using control panel display properties but that was only work in your computer.If you are talking about change the font style of IE or other browser, well I think that's a great idea but I don't see any website with unique font. what i know is that the display of your browser depends on how you configure your computer.Maybe you can change that style but honestly I don't know hot to do it. maybe somebody here can help you with that...:rolleyes::lol:

yeah, it's defaulted to Tahoma and Trebuchet MS

you can see what they are and change them by going to Display Settings and on the Appearence tab click "advanced" and there you can scroll through each item and see what the default settings are (as long as they haven't been changed)

yeah, it's defaulted to Tahoma and Trebuchet MS

you can see what they are and change them by going to Display Settings and on the Appearence tab click "advanced" and there you can scroll through each item and see what the default settings are (as long as they haven't been changed)

154005[/snapback]

yep, mine is comic sans!!! lololol

Bleh. I don't like comic sans... Verdana is a nice font. :unsure: I mostly like sans-serif fonts...By the way I think this is starting to go off-topic...