xisto Community
jerrylili

Need Interactive Ads flash ads....

Hi,i have already made my site and its gonna have a 'fun' page of games, provided by those sweet interactive banner ads u probabaklly have ALL seen. Like though hit the target and get Ipod, or shoot terriost and get PSP, and knock out for CASH! I would like to have these ads on 1 page of my site for fun and games. i don't want to get payed for this just have them on my site. (Only one page of it)If anyone knows whre u can get these ads and they don't have to pay me please post here. i'll show u'll my site when it done,thanksjman

I need these, too. The reason is that they are very popular. I see my friends play with them all the time, so the money-making potential in interactive ads are very high in my opinion.

lol yes,anyone know where u get one? i'm sure there are some that will pay u but just can find any!!! All i want them for is to have it so ppl/friends can go and play with them, and make sure popup block in on. lol :rolleyes: Yeah use them *bottom* games, sometimes they are funny and fun. But i can't never find teh source/html code for one, because when u right click on it, it always desplays the macromedia flash menu and nothing else! ARRRWWW! So if anyonw know where to get these. i don't plan on making $ off of them just for fun and games...thanks.jman

There are companies like RightMedia, Bannerconnect, Tribalfusion who give all such types of ads. But the only problem with them is that in order to enroll, you must have a traffic of around 500,000 so, for most of the people it is not possible. If you really want such type of ads just for fun, then you can use the ones I am displaying on the forums. :rolleyes:

Hi thanks for da reply,For RightMedia, Bannerconnect, Tribalfusion and those, even if u are willing to advertise with the for FREE, u still have to have at least 500,000 traffic? Cuz, i'll do it for free, for my game game on my site---make it full of falsh interactive ads LOL.If i can't get those, i'll use ur ads on this page... they are flash interacctive ads, sometimes, but how do i link the ad to my page? everytime i right click on them teh marcomedia menu comes up and i don't know where teh ad is acutally coming from (the acutal URL) so i can't link. can u help me out? :rolleyes: thanks man,BTW: thanks for da great service, i dedicate 1 whole page of ad for TRAP 17 and only Trap 17 to u !jerryman, jman

hiSORRY TO DOUBLE POST.but please help me, any one know how o target a falsh baner, and find out the source/url so that i can link it. if u just right click on a flash banner macromedia menu comes up and no good.please help meyoyojerryjman :rolleyes:

hey guys...

I can create flash ads for you if you want... I really don't mind... And don't worry. I am really good at what I do; photoshop, flash mx, swish, swift, all certified. It's my profession and way of living for goodness sake. Yea, enough ranting. Just send me an email at calculussux@gmail.com with a description of what you want, and I'll do it for you. Well, if this site has credit donation option i could use credits, but if not, i'll still do it for you! My test flash site is where I usually test my latest flash stuff and you can see my current stuff here...

MY Flash testing zone

i'm really really sorry for double posting, but I had to add that you can email me also for help on flash if you want to do it yourself. I'll be happy to help you and direct you to some of my favorite tutorial sites.