xisto Community
jerrylili

More Sections Needed More Topics in master index

hi,i have been doing teh fourm thing for ever now. i have been to many fourms, and the thing that lacks here is a comprehensive support topic on the master fourm index. If u would also consider a webmaking support master topic as well, becaus ei have couple of webmaking realted Qs and no where to post. Please ocnsider all this moderators. other wise this fourm is very good.also thnkas for teh oppertunity ofr free hosting.jerry

More sections? If anything they need LESS sections. For example, there is a forum for GOOGLE... what the... I think that is getting a little ridiculous. A lot of sections could be combined too like all the different programming languages. It isn't really necessary as these narrow forums easily become inactive.

It's 3 steps for the admin to make a new section, but before he even considers doing that, hes one of those admins that actually use their mind (yes im sucking up :rolleyes: )More sections means more kb to load, wich eventually will result in an even slower loading time for the forums (they are not optimal at the moment either and I agree with 20inches631, some boards can be combined)Remember, it's a free hosting forum, all they actually needed was support, news and announcements and a webmaster section, but Xisto has alot more! :lol: (Google...."Make money online"....ridiculous :( )

hi friends,I dont think we need to merge any forums... yeah there are few cases when separate subforums would help.Go through the google topics forum.. there are so many posts and more than a few others... dont know what is the fuss abt google have a separate subforum... it just organizes the topics more clearly.'Make money online', yeah I have never used that sub-forum myself but am sure there are many who make use of it.. and if you look into the topics there, you would realize that they would be misfit if posted in any other forums.yeah, an optimum number of forums need to be present. Although it is a forum for free hosting, it does not mean that we just discuss hosting. It is more that just hosting, it is a great community in itself and all sorts of topics are discussed here.Also more organized forums with more categories help you visit only the forums of your interest without the need to browse through unwanted topics. This is my personal opinion...Cheers.

I'm happy with the number of forums available here. We could use with a few more. I was a bit surprised when the Creativity forum was changed to "No Post Count" status...not to mention the Entertainment forums as well.

hi all,the subfourms i have ntoiced are sometimes too excesive and don't really need to catagorize that much u know. But i have a Question on .php and other web making related qeustions thaty i want to ask my fellow baord memebers and there isn't a main support/web making help fourm. U know? i have been asking questions in teh What it.... section and that sounds dumb ansd seems out of place. we really need a SupproT/Webmaking hlep section in teh fourm. I looked in the hosted memerbs section and thats just 1 cat. no other sub fourms. i really theink there should be more sub fourms in that one. like teh others dont' really need sub founs but alreay there so no matter. and also. making extra sections isn't that hard and hassle. Thats wat fourms are and u need to add on sections every time to time. So saying that its hard and waste of 'Kb to load' is not true. If the admin really think there should be a suport/webmaking help master section then i really think he/she should add one. I would do all of us some good :rolleyes:thanks alljerrry jman

My personaly opinion is that i think there should be my topics about diffrent stuff i like to chat on the forums but i hate chating about the same thing over and over again it gets annoying. well anyways i like the site but i just wanted to make a suggetion because this is a suggestion topic. :):D:D thanks for reading this.....