xisto Community
elusive-shadows

Welcome To Me

I should probably have posted this earlier, but better late than never, right?I've been looking for webhosts for ages now, and I think this is the best find yet. I'm hoping to host my personal anime graphics website, which has been up on a few other hosts, but the name changed(it does that quite often x_x), so I decided to move it. Thanks to everyone who's already helped me, like Biscuitrat and BuffaloHELP, and I hope I'll finally be able to have my website up for more than two weeks :rolleyes: .

Hey, welcome to Xisto.I've been to a lot of webhosts also. They include Geocities, Angelfire, Thirdage, 000k, freewebs, and a whole bunch of others. The reason why I left was simple: not enough resources were offered. All of them gave out 10 MB of space to 120 MB of space, and on top of that, the majority of my previous hosts had ads. Intrusive ads. Very annoying.Xisto, on the other hand, will not put intrusive ads on your pages. We will also give you plenty of space and bandwidth, as you see on the front page (http://forums.xisto.com/) The only difference between Xisto and the other hosts is that we ask for your participation in the forums and nothing more.

Welcome aboard! Looking forward to seeing you anime graphics website.My name's Evan (aka "shigajet"), by the way. I've had the same experience hopping from host to host as well. I started on angelfire, then moved to bravenet, then freewebs, then freehostdepartment, then beigetower and finally here. A few of the hosts shared many of the same problems as snlildude87 pointed out (ads, few resources and/or webspace). I hope to stay MUCH longer this time.Anyway, hope you enjoy your time on the forums. Come visit often and post as much as you like! Cheers!

welcome to the site. Have fun. The Xisto staff is very helpful so if you have any questions, drop them a pm.