xisto Community
elusive-shadows

Maplestory An awesome FREE MMORPG

Not many people have heard about it yet since it just realeased from beta version, but MapleStory is a really cool game. You start off on Maple Isle and go through the tutorial, then train against monsters until you've leveled up enough to take the ferry to Victoria Island. There are higher-level monsters there, and you can even pick a job from warrior, bowman, magician, or thief, when you've reached level 10. There's a lot more to do, and it's a lot of fun.
You can register and download the game from http://www.nexon.net/ and when you log on, you create your own character. Hope you play!

Hmm... Maplestory, I remember playing that a long time ago. I was a level 20 magician. I quit because there were so many errors and hackers. I may get back into maplestory, but I doubt that. It just took to long to level up. But it was fun at first.

It took a LOOOONG Time for my dial-up connection to download. I never finished downloading! I got Part 4/20 but then I stopped. The screenshots looked awesome though. Any game with graphics like that and has anime based characters is good for me. I just want to find one with a short download time or one that is ONLINE.

ive seen this game a couple of times and i planned to download it, but i wasnt able to finish doing so~the unique part of the game is the sidescrolling, and from what i heard its quite fun in a way~hmm.. i plan to try this out once i get adecent connection to download the game :D

I signed up, but for awhile i didn't get the activation e-mail. I signed up again, and when the e-mail came with the activation code, i clicked the link, and entered my details. But then it said they were wrong. Every time i do it, it says they're wrong, no matter what. So i can't enter my activation code. So i've never played it, but it looks fun.

DONT PLAY THIS GAME!!!!this game is so horrible I quit at lvl 11.To actually make ur character look any different then the others then you need to pay like ten bucks for NX cash.And every1's a noob and begs for money.rip off game, poor community, and GAY graphics-awesomeness