xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Trystim

Star Wars Galaxies (JTL) Jump To Lightspeed.

Ok All I can do at this point in time is give a broad overview as when we agree to sign up and beta test we agree to not discuss full details about it.I am here to tell you Overall they keep with the graphics which made it appealing to me anyways in the first place top notch, but the space system needs alot of work yet and i hope they aren't relying on this expansion to be a game saver. comparatively EQ2 has the edge on them and it seems as though all the design guru's went to EQ2 and SWG got the leftovers.Pretty graphics only cover up bugs for so long and in my opinion that is what they are trying to do. The new races i feel could of been used by more popular races and the new professions I like them so i can't say anything bad about it. I will admit that I probably am sort of biased being an eq1 gamer since almost launch. But i knew SWG was a step up from EQ as well as many other games are.Hope this sheds at least a little bit of light on Jump to Lightspeed for Star Wars Galaxies.

Yeah, looks like tis going to be really kool if you are a player of it SWG.Could you charge people to transport them places in your ship? like a taxi almost?

Snake unfortunately you would probably be dissappointed with star wars galaxies then because there is no story line to speak of and lengthy game play is there but only because it is an MMORPG they are never ending :rolleyes:.