xisto Community
dr1v3r

2 Fast 2 Furious Here you can talk about 2Fast 2Furious

The best bit of the whole movie is the scrable, when all those big trucks come out, crucsing the police cars, follower by 100 of awesome cars! Best bit of the whole movie, Best car is Brians Nissan Skyline GTR R34 V-Spec :rolleyes:

The best bit of the whole movie is the scrable, when all those big trucks come out, crucsing the police cars, follower by 100 of awesome cars! Best bit of the whole movie, Best car is Brians Nissan Skyline GTR R34 V-Spec :rolleyes:

i like that car as well, of course they didn't give many other options. i'm not into american muscle, so there wasn't much variety in that sense, but that skyline more than made up for it. the storyline sucked worse than the first, but hey, that's not why i watched the movie.......i made a nice wallpaper with a skyline foto i found. Posted Image

I enjoyed this film. Others who have seen the first one disagree. I see the original. I like Eva although I dont think shes all that atttractive. I think shes a pretty good actress and its nice to see her coming into her own. I saw Hitch last week, I liked her in that one too.

this was top notch movie ludicris is getting some good acting going eva my my.....so hot. and the cars are better then the dirst movie which means i need to find a crap car and pull out a 180 design on it someone give me $40,000 to work with and i will make that car schweet.hmmm cqan't wait to see what number three will look like and vin is back for this one too yeah boi.

I have seen 2 Fast 2 Furious, and I must say that the acting was the worst I have ever seen in a movie. It was simply horrible. A lot of the time the actors never seemed to know what they were doing, and they paused a lot as if they were waiting for their parter to reply. The first movie was better - The Fast And The Furious. I bought that one because of the action, the story, and the girls. The acting was much better, but still not the best. I got the Special Features one to see how the upgraded a car to the max. I think they put in about $25,000 into it, but I could be wrong. Great movie, but the seconds one was not.The opening line of our hero that I didn't like was, "Yeah man, I could use the money." Big ego, as if he knows he will win. pfff

Can anybody make a list with all songs used in the film, because i'm searching one but i didn't found it.

Perhaps somebody knows the title of the song from this szene:

It's the szene where all drivers for Verone run away to win the test.

Thx for Help

Here is a link where you can help me, pls click on it :D :

http://www.monstersgame.org/?ac=vid&vid=243857.

Well its a good film, and AHEM.. the RX7 was CLEARLY the coolest car in the film *coughrx-7ownercough* Though.. Mine wasnt as heavily modded as his was its still a very cool car! Im still learning how to do the 180 spin as exibited by Brian on that freeway, but ill get there! All in all, its a great movie though, I really should the see the fast and the furious!