xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Afrog2

Renegade?

C n C renegade ???i have played before, its not challenge enough to me ..to easy ... i just spent 4 days to finish that game ....huh...boring game ....try PAINKILLER 2...its cool ..

Renegade single player was definitely too easy - except for a few parts that were practically impossible! Still, considering it was Westwood's first FPS, it's pretty cool. It's the multiplay that makes the game, tho - never get tired of huge online matches. Does anyone still play it online?

Renegade single player was definitely too easy - except for a few parts that were practically impossible! Still, considering it was Westwood's first FPS, it's pretty cool. It's the multiplay that makes the game, tho - never get tired of huge online matches. Does anyone still play it online?

143516[/snapback]

Yes, but not many people. Most of them have switched to better games, like Battlefield 2. I, personally, don't play online because people are using mods and hacks all over. And that Renguard program isn't doing much to prevent it, making it a waste of 1GB of space on the computer. But, the game is old and that generation has passed. Perhaps Command and Conquer will come out with another FPS?

I used a keyboard to play it too, and it wasn't that hard for me.. I always liked to sneak into enemy bases and backstab people :huh: I don't think that this is the best game of C&C because C&C's RTS games are much nicer than 1st player view... They should just stick to 1 genre so that their quality of the games will be uber good :P

21505[/snapback]

ok no offense guys but normally keyboards are the best for FPS, the mouse is accurate and fast moving (as long as you don't twice at the slightest explosion) and the keys are accurate, maybe the only downfall that the controlls not being analog is that the movement is all the same, you can't step slowy or anything, unless you can configure it somehow.

Also, wasn't the game designed to be a multiplayer game?

I played it just this morning and i remember it saying that one of the main points of this game is the multiplayer capabilitys. although it does get boring when people cheat, as any game

I have played this game once. My cousin owns it but he let me play one of the missions. It was fun as of what I saw but didn't really have a chance of playing it all so cant really say much but good so far.

Replying to Nevernight07Reply to getting stuck at rescue into sub game:There is a secret way where you get up 2 small elevators (maybe this isn't the one you're asking. Just have to keep looking). Or you can just stand by the locked door, make some noise, and wait till nod opens it for you.

new CnC fps game coming out

Renegade?

Guess what CnC are making this new game called "Tiberium" go check man.

-reply by DoomsFist