xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
mahesh2k

Terminate Spyware On Your On

I'll tell you how to remove these entries.i assume you know the windows registry.

New.net Domains ,Freeze.net,incrdifind sponsored screen savers,themes contains spy wares such
as,Bundle.exe,Wupdater.exe & difficult to delete for average users.

They will not be removed even if you uninstall them.Look up in the registry for their keys [HKLM] and delete them.Now
CTRL+ALT+Del on you desktop then stop processes wupdater.exe,bundle.exe,ezstub22.exe.
then Press CTRL + F on your desktop then find these executables and safely delete them.Many reg keys may be ignored by
me but most of the keys that needed to eliminating them from system are listed here.Trust me, it took me whole day to find
their payload on my system,these executables tries to connect to Internet to download more junk stuff.Puts incredisearch
as your default site on your Internet options menu.

One more Trick i would like to tell you that i never tell anyone usually cause this might be dangerous sometimes cause
editing registry values may crash windows.
Try startup editing utility from http://www.mlin.net/
You can even see if any spy ware starts with your system,eats your system resource.You can safely delete the entry.
Hmm..One spy ware terminated,Who's Next?

This has been talked many times here but you only gave a few instances of spyware.

This thread has helpful information as well as full registry paths, I would download and run these programs listed here:
http://forums.xisto.com/topic/84093-spyware-and-adware-remove-em-all/

Install, Update, Scan. Definatly do the free ones. After you run them once, reboot, run them again, Reboot (fingers crossed) the issues should be gone.