xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
M67

Tutorial

Are all tutorials accepted ? if not there should be a PM from the Mod if the tutorial was Declined. Do you guys do this ? if yes than i didnt mean to spam this.. if not it would be a good idea :P

When a tutorial is accepted it will show up as soon as admin or mod approves it. If it's not accepted, it will stay invisible and you will not receive PM as to why it wasn't accepted. However, since everyone seems to understand how and what to write for tutorial, it won't be a problem not accepting it. In you case, M67, your tutorial images are not set correctly. When you upload supported pictures with your post, it seems as though all your pictures are the same. I approved one of your tutorials yet it still needs worked on. Your saying, "click here to enlarge" was going nowhere but the main place of imageshack.us. It's best to use "thumbnail with link" view for "forum 1" style for Xisto. The other tutorial's main image is too large for the width of this forum. You need to adjust the size no wider than about 640 pixel. You should always click on "preview post" to see if your width is fitting with the forum. Get back to me when you have the correct image links. Again, you may use imageshack.us or photobucket.comThank you.