xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Phi

What Is Your Fav. Old Cartoon Show Topic Says it all

What would be your fav. old cartoon show.Mine would be bugs Bunny :P:(;):P Well hey what can i say hes a funny bunny rabbit its very entertaining :o

OMG, when i was entering this Topic i was thinking to my self i was like "he is going to say bugs bunny" but yea i would agree with you also FatAlbert :-)

Without a doubbt: Pink Panther

The Bugs Bunny show. I liked the Road Runner episodes because he always outsmarts everyone that chases him (its especially funny when someone runs into paint on the side of a cliff thinking its a tunnel).

Ack! Almost forgot about the Pink Panther! May I also add The Flintstones as an honourable mention.

153224[/snapback]

Yes, thr pink panther was the best :P i forgot about him

Some of my favourites were Bugs Bunny, The Littles, Robotech, My Little Pony, Carebears, Ghostbusters, Hercules, The Smurfs, He-Man and She-Ra. Its nice to see that some of them are back again.

yes it is i know there are many other cartoons like X-men , the fantastic 4(which is now a movie) i like the torch dude or whatever his name is flaming torch i think :P ,and so onlets seeebugs bunnylooney toonspopeyex-men :P scooby doo where are you (oh my god i cant believe we forgot that@!)a pup named scooby doo(this is when they were kids its still up on cartoon network i think and boomerang including all the old cartoons)king kong phooey

Spiderman, Spiderman, Does whatever a spider can... I loved that show, albeit crappy animation. And who can forget Pokemon, but I don't think that counts cuz I was 12 when it started airing. Anyways, I like real live actors, the old batman with that funny suit and the power rangers series. ^^

Spiderman, Spiderman, Does whatever a spider can... I loved that show, albeit crappy animation. And who can forget Pokemon, but I don't think that counts cuz I was 12 when it started airing. Anyways, I like real live actors, the old batman with that funny suit and the power rangers series. ^^

153392[/snapback]

lol yeah batman and power rangers ahh there are so many shows to be revealed