xisto Community
Phi

Yapity Yapity Yap People who just annoy you

I hate people who just annoy the he** out me theyre so annoying just makes me want to choke um dead or something :P and get a knife and stab them...oh sorry for being violent just releasing the pressure :P:(

I hate people who just annoy the he** out me theyre so annoying just makes me want to choke um dead or something :P  and get a knife and stab them...oh sorry for being violent just releasing the pressure :P  :(

153138[/snapback]

Hehe, I am sure I know what that feels like.

*remembers certain lecture hours from college very distinctly*

*cough*

Never mind, hope the posting helps you take it easy ;)

Yes, I agree. I think we all "hate" annoying people in some form or another. The people I find the most annoying are the people who just never stop talking. They just go on and on without a care in the world. If I weren't so long-tempered and docile, I would muzzle them personally. But, I guess you have to live with it. Well, now I don't have to live with it for a few months since it's the Summer holidays. No more overtalkative goofballs to hear at school for awhile.

I strongly dislike people who talk about rubbish just to hear their own voice. I remember when I was in the doctor's office and the woman in the waiting room kept yapping on and on about her kids being so smart.. At first I understood you know because she's a proud parent..but then she kept raving excessively to the point where I just had to go to the receptionist desk and beg for my schedule for my shot to be moved up to then.. I mean I really hate taking a needle but I was quick to because the woman's voice annoyed the hell out of me.