xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
theconman

Unreal Tournament

We downloaded it on all of the computers in the computer lab at school and thats all we do for 2nd period. But its only the demo... Does anybody know where I could get the full version of this game? And would it be possible to load it without the CD, and play it on multiple computers?I dont know why I'm asking though... Schools pretty much over... Two more days and I am finally free from this prison known as High School for two full complete months, and bit more. I can't wait.But yeah, if someone can answer those questions, I'd appreciate it.

Well,see,UT is playable without the CD inserted,at least my version(and that means CRACKED version).If you want still want further instructions how to get this,erm,"illegal" version,just PM me.Heh good choice btw,most of ppl here would install counter-strike instead of UT,but not me!UT 4ever!

It's pretty easy to get it on multiple computers but it is illegal, you wouldn't steal a car would you, you wouldn't shoplift would you, you wouldn't mug somebody would you?

Haha...I had also a demo version..today it begins to download.I think will be finished for monday.My name at UT2004 is Guevara.And If you would like to download the game go to http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ is p2p program download it and then install.Configure...and search for Unreal Tournament and download the one with the most sources.And then wait a time.A few days ;(.Suc6.

Haha... great games, great games. I hate everyone who just plays CS because everyone else does, it really isn't that good. I remember the first time I played (after waiting long to jump on the bandwagon) I said out loud "By god, this sucks."Heh, I am a deathmatcher through and through. I only love the real crazy games like quake and Unreal tournament. Well, I have UT2004 on my linux box and I am pretty sure that it runs without the playing cd. The thing is, I read in a tweaking guide they took out the need for a cd in their new 3355 patch. Not exactly too sure about htis, and I'm working now so I won't check this second, but you might not need the CD. - Arcanis :D

I know where you can get the full version... frys, or how about compUSA, on a mac? the apple store...

I dont know why everybody is lways so interested in craking games. Sure i feel like a bit of a sucker paying money, if i could get it for free, but as a game programer, it pisses me off to see people doin that kind of stuff...

I do have unreal tournament though, the full version. Its worth it, I'm telling you, all the new maps, plus the ability to make your own maps, and download maps that other people have made, makes the game never end. My favorite maps would have to be vehicle caputre the flag, but to take a break i like to sometimes play assult (racing mainly). In the full version alot of servers have racing maps. where you take a scorp or a manta and race to an objective, trying to run others off the road.