xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ICE-XG

Xbox 360 & Halo3 not many ppl know about this i think..

well u all know that xbox360 is coming out, late of this year, right? it's earlier release date compare to PS3 will make xbox360 lot more successful. and consel's price is also cheaper. i found out that Halo3 will b release at the same date as PS3. as a big slap in face to sony. hehe.. they're so evil. :P

Actually the PS3 and Xbox 360 will be about 500 dollars(us) And look at the Current-gen systems. The PS2 came out before the Xbox and they are both neck and neck in the gaming world. Also if you are another Xbox fanboy then you must besaddly mistaken if you think that Halo 3 is the only reason for buying an Xbox then you my friend aren't a true gamer. I hate people that make a big deal about games that aren't even out yet.-//.::End Transmission::.

Actually the PS3 and Xbox 360 will be about 500 dollars(us) And look at the Current-gen systems. The PS2 came out before the Xbox and they are both neck and neck in the gaming world. Also if you are another Xbox fanboy then you must besaddly mistaken if you think that Halo 3 is the only reason for buying an Xbox then you my friend aren't a true gamer. I hate people that make a big deal about games that aren't even out yet.

-//.::End Transmission::.

153320[/snapback]

ROFL tseng you sleigh me...at E3 some big guy in charge of the devolpment of the 360 said that it'll be in the 300 dollar price range not 500...so yeah...and Bungie completely denied that statement made by gates that it is gonna come out with halo 3 the same day as ps3...but then again they denied Halo 2 as well for a while :P

Actually, the current released stats show PS3 to be much better both in speed graphics, and sound when compared to the XBOX 360, also I am pretty sure Bungie said they where going to release Halo 3 for the PS3 also. But, I am still deciding on which to buy now that XBOX 360 will have it's online feature both free and paid. But, then again I HATE Mircosoft, I feel they are too high on themselves in everything they do, they start off better, but something better is always released, and they asume whenever they make something new it will be the best, and 60% of the time this is not true.

I wouldn't not buy Xbox360 just because you dont like microsoft. Buy it because you like xbox. lol. I am buying Xbox360 for sure, not PS3. I have never liked Sony all that much. I heard Nintendo is coming back with Revolution? I cannot wait to see what is going on with that. This gaming world is just going crazy. I am gettin sick of this Halo thing though. People are so obsessed. It is an alright game, but there are better. [sCCT] :rolleyes:

Actually, the current released stats show PS3 to be much better both in speed graphics, and sound when compared to the XBOX 360, also I am pretty sure Bungie said they where going to release Halo 3 for the PS3 also. But, I am still deciding on which to buy now that XBOX 360 will have it's online feature both free and paid. But, then again I HATE Mircosoft, I feel they are too high on themselves in everything they do, they start off better, but something better is always released, and they asume whenever they make something new it will be the best, and 60% of the time this is not true.*

thats impossible Microsoft owns Halo's rights. also do you have any proof of them saying its coming out on ps3. They said the same thing about halo 1.

well u all know that xbox360 is coming out, late of this year, right? it's earlier release date compare to PS3 will make xbox360 lot more successful. and consel's price is also cheaper. i found out that Halo3 will b release at the same date as PS3. as a big slap in face to sony. hehe.. they're so evil. :rolleyes:

153091[/snapback]

have you got a source for that? generally i dont trust news i hear on forums until there is a reliable source for the news

if Microsoft does do this it would suprise me becuase they often trash rival companies to make thier goods and products do better and sell well

Halo 2 was just released last year. They won't be bringing Halo 3 out so soon, it still needs to be finished. If it was going to be comming out soon then there would be trailers and such already out. I read the article on this. Someone in microsoft said they were going to be but then Bill Gates spoke out and said no.

PS2 came out before XBOX and yet they are competing. The PS3 has greater capabilities graphically than the XBOX360 as well as a greater lineup of exclusive games. The Halo3 release in line with the PS3's is a poor move by Mircosoft as if they wished it they could release it sooner than that but they end up screwing their current customers and supporters in order to hopefully win over some new ones with a release date in line with a console.Let the XBOX fans have the Halo and their 'Ring of Light', ps3 will have everything else.Oh and what about the capabilites of the games on each system, besides the superior graphics what about the space? XBOX360 in STILL using DVD Drive while the PS3 will be using Sony's new technology of the Blu-Ray disks which can hold up to 50GB insted of the inferior 9.Ill pay the extra money and wait the extra months for a better sytem.

well i think it will be hekka funny if it happens but on other hand some ppl will buy PS3. I might cause of its grafix and controllers. anyone gonna buy Nintendo Revolution LOL :unsure:

PS2 came out before XBOX and yet they are competing. The PS3 has greater capabilities graphically than the XBOX360 as well as a greater lineup of exclusive games. The Halo3 release in line with the PS3's is a poor move by Mircosoft as if they wished it they could release it sooner than that but they end up screwing their current customers and supporters in order to hopefully win over some new ones with a release date in line with a console.

Let the XBOX fans have the Halo and their 'Ring of Light', ps3 will have everything else.

Oh and what about the capabilites of the games on each system, besides the superior graphics what about the space? XBOX360 in STILL using DVD Drive while the PS3 will be using Sony's new technology of the Blu-Ray disks which can hold up to 50GB insted of the inferior 9.

157490[/snapback]

First they both have custom graphics cards so, #1 you can't say that PS3 has greater capabilities graphically. #2 Halo 3 is MORE THAN LIKELY not going to be released the same day as PS3. As I said in my post earlier I read the article and the reply by a person from bungie. Bungie has denied the release date of Halo 3 to be the same day as the PS3. They will probably hold it off till Half-life 3 to compete with that again.

Umm sorry PS3 doesn't have 'everything else.' I have both a PS2 and an Xbox. Right now I play Halo 2, Jade Empire and Morrowind on my Xbox....just cause I am a role-player and I have Halo 2 for lan parties and such. PS2 I have Final Fantasy(X,X-2), Champions of Norrath, and .hack//sign.

I would rather use more than one disk then have to pay a higher price sorry. But still I am getting both the PS3 and Xbox 360.