xisto Community
sonorama

Gmail Invites Want one or more?

Well, this is for anyone who wants a GMAIL invite. You can visit my site which has an extension for googlemania free GMAIL invites. I know you all might have thousands of them, but if you know anybody who needs one, go ahead and shout it! :PCheers! :P

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Moving topic to the correct forum. We have gmail invite section separately.
Edited by BuffaloHELP (see edit history)

Well, this is for anyone who wants a GMAIL invite. You can visit my site which has an extension for googlemania free GMAIL invites. I know you all might have thousands of them, but if you know anybody who needs one, go ahead and shout it! :P

Cheers! :P

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Moving topic to the correct forum. We have gmail invite section separately.

153022[/snapback]

I got a lot of invites... like 50 i think. so if anybody wants some, just let me know, and I'll hook you up.

Oh, me too. If those hundered invites run out, feel free to PM me :PI gather from discussions on other threads that invites replenish once you get them out... oh well, *sigh*, I guess it is a good thing after all.:P

Hello :lol:!

Could you give me an gmail invitation?

I would like to test gmail, but did not get an invitation up to now.

Thanks in advantage.

eMail: franknet@gmx.de

Best regards

Frank

Well, this is for anyone who wants a GMAIL invite. You can visit my site which has an extension for googlemania free GMAIL invites. I know you all might have thousands of them, but if you know anybody who needs one, go ahead and shout it! :rolleyes:

Cheers! :(

Could I get an invite from you? I have heard so many good things about gmail I just have to try it. poseys@verizon.net

Thanks in advance! :rolleyes:

Lori

Well, this is for anyone who wants a GMAIL invite. You can visit my site which has an extension for googlemania free GMAIL invites. I know you all might have thousands of them, but if you know anybody who needs one, go ahead and shout it! :lol:

Cheers! :(

154075[/snapback]