xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
JaVe

My Site Well...my site

I didn't make the php scripts, it's from e107, now that i've fully learnt how to use it, i'm happy. Click here to go to it. I don't regard this post as spamming, i'm just showing people my daily progress. I'm still gonna update the site, i don't like the title. I'm gonna put tutorials in the forums and stuff. Don't expect too much, i'm not a professional phper, i hardly know anything. Oh well, wish me luck.

It's looking good I will help you with tutorials i find and what not if you want me to. I am constantly working on finding photoshop tutorials and flash tutorials from alot of sites i have permission to repost tutorials i have found and such but I honestly am to lazy lol to put a tutorial section up on any site i create.

Don't sign up yet, i still have a lot of working to do. When it's done, and i'll say so, feel free to post tutorials in the adobe photoshop section but if it's not yours then give credit to the owner. Also, don't forget to submit into the creative submissions part. But don't go to my site yet. Still updating.

I'll design logos for anyone, for free, simple logos, buttons, on your request, and give me a color scheme. Just keep in mind that I can't produce a 5 star banner for you because I did not stufy for Adobe Photoshop, I just test and play around with it and I have limited skills.

You said you will create logos buttons and etc.. for free... Well, will you create for me plss . ? just a light color scheme i'm looking for.. here's my site

heh heh. Good shtuff. I like the black/white/gray image on the top. I don't really understand what the site is for though. Is it to post pictures that you took? :rolleyes: The mouse on the skateboard pic is pretty coo, by dah way.

Jave you are some talent person man!!! God all the things you produce look fabolicious! They all look so like well professional....And as for your website ...it ROCKS...seriously....Where did you get the skin for your boards any way??? Because you've changed them again...

I didn't make the php scripts, it's from e107, now that i've fully learnt how to use it, i'm happy.  Click here to go to it.  I don't regard this post as spamming, i'm just showing people my daily progress.  I'm still gonna update the site, i don't like the title.  I'm gonna put tutorials in the forums and stuff.  Don't expect too much, i'm not a professional phper, i hardly know anything.  Oh well, wish me luck.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Wao.. "Jave's Sanctualry of creativity" ... i luv it ..