xisto Community
hansley

Why Girls Cry Guys really need to read this

Something that I found in my friend's notebook...I copied it and now I am pasting it in here.

A girl wont cry easily,
Except in front of the person who she love the most, she becomes weak.

A girl wont cry easily, only when she love you the most, she put down her ego.

Guys, if a girl cries bcoz of you, please hold her hands firmly, she's the one who would stay with you for the rest of your life.

Guys, if a girl cries bcoz of you, please don`t give her up, maybe bcoz of your decision, you ruin her life.

When she cries rite infront of you,
When she cries bcoz of you,
Look into her eyes,
Can u see n feel the pain n hurt she's feeling?
Think.
Which other girl have cried wif pure sincerity,
In front of you,
And bcoz of you?

She cries not because she is weak,
She cries not bcoz she wan sympathy or pity,
She cries,
Because crying silently is no longer possible,
the pain,hurt,n agony have become too big a
burden to be kept inside.

Guys,
Think about it,
If a girl cries her heart out to you,
And all because of you,
Its time to look back on wat u have done,
Only you will know the answer to it.

Do consider it,
Coz one day,
It may be too late for regrets,
It may be too late to say "im sorry".

To my friends...
Ponder this message seriously.
Don`t do this to a girl,
You may regret for the rest of your life.
Maybe in your life, she's the only one that love YOU the most.
Remember this lesson..

Notice from Klass:
Pasted thread without quotes.
All of this can be found here: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Edited by Klass (see edit history)

Just The Same For The Girls...They can make boys cry too! And I know a lot of 'em...so ....

153095[/snapback]

I'm probably the only guy who's gunna admit it, but I've cried in front of a girl, and it WAS because of her, in a way. She was going away, and I didn't want her to. So girls CAN make guys cry too. You're 100% right about that Nani Cheri.

As for the poem like thing. It's also true. But only to a certain extent that I have to figure out.. lol. But you MUST quote text from another website, and not lie about it, maybe you did get it from your buddies notebook, but you still have to put the

tag onto it! Don't let a strict admin, or mod find this, fix it before they do!

Heh. =) I hold back my tears when I'm infront of a girl. Then when I get home and nobody is watching, then it pours. Also, I've made like 5 girls cry, and I didn't do a thing about it. =l

I'm probably the only guy who's gunna admit it, but I've cried in front of a girl

I'm sure you're not the only one. I've done it and know a few others who have as well. That whole 'guys don't cry' thing is just an outdated gender stereotype like 'women belong in the kitchen'.

Well. I don't think I will have to worry about that happening to me because no girl will like me and I have very few friends. It tells you a little about me. I am horrible with making friends and cant talk to a girl. And like I said before. No girl will like me.

Everyone cries many times when no one is around to see or hear. Its the first thing we do when we are born, besides take a gasp for air . For years its acceptable but then its seen childish and immature. Ive made a few men cry. Its hard to watch. Men have made me cry too and just sometimes the harsh realities of life. I cry during commercials if Im especially moody that day. Crying makes me feel refreshed or cleansed if its due to stress. Its sort of purfying. I dont cry for nothing though. Tears are precious and should be used with care.

Hah! Tears a precious!Have I cried in front of a girl? NoHave I made one cry? Yes, actually 5Have I cried? yes

Actually, the poem is so fake. Girls cry very easily. Also, they cry infront of you because they 'hate' you, not like.

Well. I don't think I will have to worry about that happening to me because no girl will like me and I have very few friends. It tells you a little about me. I am horrible with making friends and cant talk to a girl. And like I said before. No girl will like me.

153260[/snapback]

if you just be yourself...they'll come, trust me! Just be you. People can see if your not being yourself...

Actually, the poem is so fake. Girls cry very easily.

Also, they cry infront of you because they 'hate' you, not like.

153325[/snapback]

very contradictive, in one side, yes i belive that if someone cries for you is cos she wants you so much, but on the other side, there was a time when i was inloved of a girl really crazy, she always plays with me, she had boyfriend, but she also dated with me, and i don't understand why she having a boyfriend always prefer me, but she didn't show that, she always said that she didn't want to hurt me. In that time i smoked pot, and she wasn't agree with that, then someday she catched me smoking grass, and then she starts to cry like a child, and she told me a lot of things, she never wants to know about me, and in her eyes i see much pain and hate, since that day(2 years) i haven't seen she, and doesn't return my calls and i miss her a lot, she is the woman of my life!.

someday i'll talk her, and maybe will understand why a woman cray!

That seems quite needlessly sexist to me. Some girls cry very easily. Some don't. Some have that eye condition that means they can't cry even if they want to. It's the same with guys, although they also have that stigma that means they're considered girly-men if they cry. Which I detest, because everyone cries. (Unless they have that eye condition.) If you've ever been a baby, you've cried, because that's how you manage to draw breath for the first time.If you make a blanket statement like 'girls cry because of this', it's definitely going to be wrong for vast numbers of people. So there's really no point to it.