xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Da Real King

Only For Tonight (c) (poem) Made By Da real King as JeRsEy_PaPi

Only for Tonight ?I open the door and our eyes meet, I invite you in to take a seat, Walking past, I smell your scent so unique, It literally sweeps me off of my feet, I close the door, try to regain composure, Look down at my clothing, Indecent exposure, Too late to go change, I think as I walk closer, You on the couch, Me in the chair, and silence takes over. Finally, my hormones get the best of me. So blinded by lust, my mind can't see, What I was about to do, I couldn't believe, but nevertheless, your lap welcomed me. I straddled you gently, your hands on my hips, Then leaned down slowly to capture your lips, So lost in lust, as away time slipped, Inside, my heart doing cartwheels and flips.So long ago since I last tasted your sweetness, The wondering of your tongue was ecstasy with its deepness, Walking on cloud nine, no scratch that, this was bliss. Amazing how only you can run my rivers with just a Kiss. I had to pull away before I lost my mind, Intoxicated from your scent mixed with mine, That's when I made my mistake, I looked deep into your eyes. I fell in love with you again, and my stomach had butterflies. Taking advantage of the moment, you picked me up and stood, Carried me into my bedroom, like I knew you would. As gently as ever, you laid me onto my bed, Attempting with meaningless words to get inside my head, But tonight, its all about me, and what?s said is said And as you began to undress me, I knew my hunger would be fed. Completely undressed lay you and I, So high from your lips, felt as if I could fly, Your lips on my neck, moved lower as time passed by, And softly your hand spread the meeting of my thighs. Surprised, I gasped out as you tongue dove deep, Into my desires layer, where my passion sleeps, My hips began bucking, as a wave washed over me. A powerful orgasm that weakened my knees, You gave me a moment to come back down to Earth, Then took my hand and placed it on your worth, As if on impulse, I began to stroke, Moans of pleasure captured in your throat, I took this chance to gain the upper hand, Besides, I needed to fulfill my needs demand, I pushed you over, 'til you were on your back, Took my hand from the baggage you packed, And there you stood, long and stiff to perfection, I couldn't wait any longer, so I mounted your erection, And long, and hard, I rode, you filling me completely, I could feel my inner walls pulsing and stretching, I loved your feel, was almost addicted, Can't believe how much I really missed it, For a moment I paused, and looked down into your face, Your eyes closed tightly as I speed my pace. We were both so close, our peak was so near, And out of my eyes rolled a single tear, I held your shoulders tightly, as I began to feel weak, And your manhood so thick, causing me to leak, Then I finally did it, I let it all go, And out of us both came our revelry's flow, Then I collapsed, onto your chest, exhausted from our height, No matter what else was going on, you were my man tonight.