xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Da Real King

Go Ahed And Envy Me!(lyrics) Made By Da real King as JeRsEy_PaPi

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Although this is for expressing your creative talents, please remember that we have minors who are viewing this forum as well. Try to cut down the bleepers and tone down the slangs and language. Edited additional words. If you read TOS this would qualify severe warning. This is your only verbal one.
[Choruse-x2]: Go ahed and envy me, thats right my raps MVP Cuz my rhymes are better den snoop dog daz tight right!!Im the Don of da underground mu*BLEEP*ers.[Verse-1-JeRsEy_PaPi]: N***a im the jigga from da underground dog. *BLEEP* stay off me, lay off me, i don't *BLEEP* around cuz yall *BLEEP*es don't know how to lay around. N***a lay of my *BLEEP* stay off *BLEEP* im the Don of da underground n***a. The way you turn the h*es to me you can call the Masta Peace, and the way you turn the enemies you should call me a jigga man, cuz im your king n***a.Yall can envy me but i ain't neva ganna stop my MVP *BLEEP*!!!!!!!!!!![Choruse-x2]: Go ahed and envy me, thats right my raps MVP Cuz my rhymes are better den snoop dog daz tight right!!Im the Don of da underground mu*BLEEP*ers.Go ahed and envy me, thats right my raps MVP Cuz my rhymes are better den snoop dog daz tight right!!Im the Don of da underground mu*BLEEP*ers.[Verse-2-JeRsEy_PaPi]: Yall im @ da MVP watching dem playas play dat sick game dey ain't neva stopping from nothing, dey neva scared ima tell yall 1 more time yall should stop envying me cuz once you do yall get in big mess n***as, messing with the MVP. Yall my raps might suck for yall but dey sound good for me. I brake yall *bottom* den you be laying on dat MVP, *BLEEP*es don't mess with me like that you know you'll get shot like that cuz you know me im da underground OG of dem Don's and yall can call me yall Don im da MVP's king, Undergrounds King.....Cratttttttttttttt[Choruse-x2]: Go ahed and envy me, thats right my raps MVP Cuz my rhymes are better den snoop dog daz tight right!!Im the Don of da underground mu*BLEEP*ers.Go ahed and envy me, thats right my raps MVP Cuz my rhymes are better den snoop dog daz tight right!!Im the Don of da underground mu*BLEEP*ers.[Verse-3-JeRsEy_PaPi]:MUther*BLEEP*ers i'v been patiently waiting till yall get to the point of my rhymes and my rhythm. Cuz i brake yall balls you'll be hanging with yall have head cracked and you'll see me sticking out a big AKA47 right up in your face *BLEEP*hhhh... Yall don't know me i'm from da dirty dirty place yall neva seen me be dirty but ya boy JR ganna get yall dirty soon enough just once he gets to the point he will brake you sloby *bottom* with that C spraying all around BK all day mu*BLEEP*ers.............*BLEEP* ittttttttttttttttttt...............[Choruse-x2]: Go ahed and envy me, thats right my raps MVP Cuz my rhymes are better den snoop dog daz tight right!!Im the Don of da underground mu*BLEEP*ers.Go ahed and envy me, thats right my raps MVP Cuz my rhymes are better den snoop dog daz tight right!!Im the Don of da underground mu*BLEEP*ers.Yeahhh yall heard me diz ur boy from da MHS holla back when yall read diz shi** **ghtzz *BLEEP* yall mu*BLEEP*ing boogie *bottom*....C'z Up all day n yall see me spraying dat C all around dem B.n.K'z muther*BLEEP*erssss... hahaha *BLEEP*es *BLEEP* yall n yalll mu*BLEEP*ing gang Edited by BuffaloHELP (see edit history)