xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
theconman

The Champ Is Here! Just playing... its just me

Watsup yall. Im here cause I wanna get some upload space, and I wanna spread my thoughts to the whole world because my ideas are so amazing.I got a question about the uploading service... can I upload .mp3s?

Hi theconman,Welcome to the forums & free hosting ! There's lots of nice, friendly, knowledgable, people here. If you need help with anything just post your question or shout. Someone will be sure to help you out.PS- you can upload anything you wish to your account..BUT.. be aware that the admins have very specific rules against spam, warez and other "No Nos". Read the users rules & regs. and/or ask your question of the admins for further advice.Hope this helpsRGPHNX

So I can upload .mp3s. That's awesome. I thought I'd just come here and post some bulloney posts to get the uploading service, but the forums arent as boring as I thought. They're actually pretty active, and people aren't a$$holes either. Which is very surprising for an internet message board. Most other forums I go to theres like 50% of the people just hating on everybody, but I haven't seen that here yet. So that's cool. Any special places that I should check out? Like any sections that would be worth my time more than others? Or are they all as great as the rest and you guys dont pick favorites? hahaIts nice to meet you all.

Hi there, and welcome aboard! As far as I know, you can upload just about any file (within reason, of course). You may want to check out the Rules the Regulations to check what files you CAN and CANNOT upload. Apart from that, hope you have a great time here and we hope you come visit the boards often.