xisto Community
Milli Riba

Best NFS series? - Which is the best Need fer Speed serie

Which is the best Need for Speed Series?  

53 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Underground is really awesome, on a new level but I also really enjoyed high stakes. Especially split screen and multiplayer where if you were knocked out- you came back as a truck. Your vehicle also got damaged significantly and that really affected your driving. :rolleyes:

Man, where are the SE series. They were lot better then regural. They have more tracks, cars and multiplayer options.I like NFS SE, NFS 2SE, NFS3 and NFS 5. Then I stopped upgrading my computer.Never tried to play new series, actually I tried NFS 6. but my comp just didn't handle the pressure of game needs for hardware.

I sure liked high stakes best, I guess because of the campaign. I never tried 6 and 7 so no word about that, I can say wich one I think is worse doh :rolleyes:Porsche Unleashed is imo the worste NFS ever only 1 car no fun tracks and bad handling in all cars but thats just my oppinion :angry:

in the old PSX days i thought the 1st versions were the best and couldnt get any better then underground came out with its online.. now it just blows away the others.. but it took its name from THUG so they suck!

I own and have played all of the Need for Speed games and all I can say is wow. From the very beginning with Need for Speed the graphics were ok, but they have gotten considerably better. From the choices in the poll, Underground would be my favorite because you have the options of customizing your car in every way possible, multiplayer, and different single player missions.

Yehhh!! I voted for need for speed underground.. I love the game as i love my car.After i played GT2 on play station, i know this was the perfect one. I like to play the game and turn volume to max.... The hard music make me enjoy (it's better i drive my car on the road :rolleyes: ) and one reason i never played another NFS game :) .

I liked NFS underground, but though older, i also like 6. though my graphics card for some reason won't launch the game...funny, as it plays underground fine.

I fins the Underground Series is the best of all in front Need for Speed Underground 2! I find this because this is the first series where you can tune your car yourself and is the way you want to have your car. So Need for Speed Underground 2 is a bit better than NFS Underground 1 because you can drive in a town and you don't have to drive race after race. So my opinion is that NFS Underground is the best series ever came out from NFS and one of the best driving games in the World!

I'll be honest..I hate Underground.Underground 2 as well.You'll say im crazy,but,EA ruined the NFS licence with those two stupid games.They are too arcade;For god sake,even car destruction isn't involved!Then,physics are terrible;The only thing that players should like about this serial is car upgrading system.Worthless.Face it;Underground doesnt have anything better than,say,High Stakes or Hot Pursuit 2.Even though the game is about "2fast 2furious"-like illegal night races,it doesnt even contain police!Stupid.Im angry at EA games :lol: .Did they have to ruin every single good and fun game that they made,turning it into arcades just for money sake?Damn.About NFS,lets just hope that "Most wanted" will be better.Oh yeah..forgot to mention that my fav is High Stakes..great physics and competition system... :rolleyes: