xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
DjLuki

Sig Request please

hey i wasn wondering if somebody could make me a sig since i don't have ps anymore. my comp just ownt let me install and register it.anyways, i want asig that ispic: vampire tpye or something scarycolors: something dark no preference or whatever makes it loks goodstyle: grunge,tech, abs, w.e ure good at or mix emtext: DjLukican anyone od this for me plz?

i think you will get some response from our friendly Xisto members .. i'm sure some one will make you one ... i will make you one if i'm good in photoshop ... But im not :PGood luck !

This is tough...i have the grunge background all ready, but I'm having problems with finding a render...what's your definition of scary? What scares you?

wel my definition os scary is something nasty looking, something that freaks you out or i dunno it doesnt have to be that scary, maybe witch or something like that ya no.