xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
pilgrim_of_mini-monkeys

What's The Most Painful Thing That Ever Happened To you

When i was like 11 or somthing i was going down a steep hill on a friends bike and i wanted to make a skid mark so i pressed the break at the time i had no idea what a front break and back break was so i pressed both I went flying over the Handle bars and broke my coller bone Hurt alot But i got up and said damn no skid mark Then it started to hurt lol

Oh, so we are talking physical pain here. Well, the most painful thing I have experienced, other than child birth, is being kicked in the face by our pony. Believe it or not, it was my fault. I was not aware that she was petrified of whips and I was using one (for training only). She bolted on the lead line and I, dumb as I was, thought I could hold her. When she hit the end of the rope it catapulted me, head first, toward her hind feet. She struck out at my sudden lunge toward her from behind. She caught me flush on the nose. Fractured my nose and left eye orbit as well as giving me a cerebral concussion. It put me in the hospital for 10 days and screwed up my eyesight for about 6 months. But, hey, I lived to tell about it. I bore her no malice. She was acting instinctively and I was stupid enough to think I could hang onto 600 pounds of fleeing animal.

Now about giving birth.

Well maybe not.

I'll spare you that one. :rolleyes:

OH! I remember when I was 4. I was riding my bike there was a truck blocking my way and there was a very high curb. I pressed the brakes but it pressed them too hard and the bike's wheels locked, the front wheels locked first so the bike tipped forward. I jumped off th bike just before it tipped fully forward, but I landed on my stomach and skidded maybe? 2 metres? It was currently the most painful thing I have ever felt, my skin was partly ripped off but luckily it wasn't deep, so in about 3 weeks I was back to normal again. The only thing left was a faint scar that faded away.

Yes, mine is a horse story too. Was riding with a bunch of friends, one hot, dry, dusty late summer day. We were in a big field, the ground was dry and hard, lots of dead grass and hard stems and sticks, it had been dry for awhile. As it often happens for some reason we all decide to have a horse race. The rider next to me had a bozal on his horse, and had very poor control over his horse, and after just a short distance into the race, he plowed into my horse, almost, but not quite knocking me off. I was clinging to the side of the horse and trying to pull myself back up, but just couldn't do it, I was almost on the ground anyway. I threw my head back and realized that my weight all being on one side of the horse was making him run in a curve, and he was headed straight for a barb wire fence. I had the idea that the ground would be a better option than the barb wire, so I let go. The horse was still in a dead run so I had a lot of momentem going, I slid on my back a LONG way before finally comming to a grinding halt. The hard dry ground turned my back into what resembled a large package of ground beef. I didn't have enough skin left on my back to do a skin graft on a piss ant. Somebody went home and got a car to take me home in, but when I finally sort of got my wits back about me, I refused to get in the car, and rode my horse on home, about 3 miles. Probably not the smartest thing I ever did. Anyway, even after I finally healed up, for at least 6 months, I had odd bits of grass and twigs fester up and come out of my back. Itched like crazy.

that happened to me once

What's The Most Painful Thing That Ever Happened

Replying to Xboxgamer1200 What happened was when I was 6 I was at school in the bathroom when I saw a coin under a stall. I checked to see if any one was in it by looking under,[the door was locked] nope no one there. So as I crawled under I grabbed the coin came up and hit my head on the bottom of the metal toilet paper cover .It had spikes to cut the paper.So I said "ow" and my friend shouted your bleeding I looked in the mirror and saw my head was bleeding like crazy.

Then I felt pain.As I went back to my first grade class crying, and as soon as I walked in my whole class screamed[i'm suprised I didn't go def that day]I went to the hospital waited 2 hours bleeding.Then they shaved my head around the cut and glued it.It became a scab instantly.

P.S. I'm 12 and the scar is still there.

-reply by chad

Replying to Xboxgamer1200,23419,153550] What happened was when I was 6 I was at school in the bathroom when I saw a coin under a stall. I checked to see if any one was in it by looking under,[the door was locked] nope no one there. So as I crawled under I grabbed the coin came up and hit my head on the bottom of the metal toilet paper cover .It had spikes to cut the paper.So I said "ow" and my friend shouted your bleeding I looked in the mirror and saw my head was bleeding like crazy.Then I felt pain.As I went back to my first grade class crying, and as soon as I walked in my whole class screamed[i'm suprised I didn't go def that day]I went to the hospital waited 2 hours bleeding.Then they shaved my head around the cut and glued it.It became a scab instantly. P.S. I'm 12 and the scar is still there.-reply by chad

Have to say I had accidents over time. I've never had a broken arm and/or leg as yet, but i did have stitches on the arm and above the eyebrow over time due to 2 minor accidents on the road as a passenger, which in most cases were the fault of the other party running into us, even when the driver did indicate and/or braked. IT was a result of the car either following too close and/or tailgating behind us, especially during busier peak times when there are more cars on the road

The most painful thing that has ever happened to me is having my BCG done, including the skin test. Ouch, it hurted so much! Oh well, it was a long time ago, now I don't really remember much of it.

I was 12 when it happened.I had just passed my cycling test at school (all that work to get a certificate to say that I could ride a bicycle properly)The very next day, I was riding up to my grandparents when the tyre banged against a rock and I went over the handlebars.My grandparents place wasn't well known to be flat and my right knee and elbow were cur and stones went under the skin. If that wasn't bad enough, I was horsing around with my sisters a couple of weeks later and I ran down a slope, and my fppt was caught in a hole, twisting my ankle (and the impact reopened the wound on my elbow from the previous week)I was an accident prone kid when I was younger... wasn't I?

I almost died because Pablo EscobarWhat's The Most Painful Thing That Ever Happened

I was 7 years old and I was in Columbia for a Summer Trip. Summer was almost over so my mom took me to buy supplies in a supermarket. We were almost done buying everything when we heard a loud boom. 1 second later we were victims of a boom that was set off by Pablo Escobar. I was unconsious for 3 days and so was my mom. We were lucky to survive because more than 75 people died and most of them were inocent children. That's my My Painful Thing That Ever Happened to Me.

-reply by Jean

Have you ever tried to tell you deepest sorrow to a parrot. My cousin was just 13 yrs and so introvert that there was no matter of solace. No words of hope or care would bring him smile. One day I was sitting in the tv room with his pet - a parrot when the parrot said a few words. I was a bit confused at first when I heard 'I am all alone here and only you listen to me'. I immediately called the parrot by its name 'Paroo'. It became quiet.Later that day in the evening the same thing was repeated by Paroo. I thought who could have said the to Paroo?That night after dinner in walked past my cousin's room and heard him speak to Paroo and to my surprise he had so much to talk about but everything was depressing. He was frustrated and had lot of problem in his school. I had no choice but to inform my parents and ask what to be done next.

10 days ago I was sprinting downhill on my friends new bike when his front wheel hit a bump and came off. I went face first into cement and went for about 15 feet on my face and have had 6 stitches on my face so far and a concussion. I have bandages pretty much all over my face, and am advised not to go outside for the next 3 weeks.

-reply by Michael