xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
badinfluence

Ikonboard Installation help

hi everyone,
I got ikonboard from their main site. I was trying to upload my host and install it. But still i cant figure out yet. I followed all the step accordingly. I guided myself to look help from the help links. The error still showing me is

Internal Server ErrorThe server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@myname.trap17.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

From sever error log, i found this

Premature end of script headers

Mostly, this error caused by CHMOD setting but i did configure as the guide said. I will try to re-check all them back. So, if anybody knew about this issue, pls point me out. I believed Xisto have DB_file, DBI perl file and DBD-Mysql perl modules. Correct me if i'm wrong.

Anyway, those who dont know how the ikonboard look alike here. And i also heard that the original writer of invisionboard is the same as ikonboard writer. Not so sure.. It looks good. So, i wanna use it :P

thks..

well, i help myself about this.. :lol: okay, i've successfully installed CGI-MySQL ikonboard at last. There are so tricky in installation process. here is runing action of Ikonboard on Xisto server. I've captured few screenshots and posted over that board. And i also would like to highlight here about ikonboard database switchable feature screenshot.. which i like very much!!

Posted Image

It's can compete to IPB and vB. Somemore ikonboard is still free. The admin features are almost the same as IPB v2.0.* plus..

hey, check it out.. i'm writing tutorial about how to get successful ikonboard installation also.. later then.. :rolleyes: