xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
BeyondEarth

Your Fav Day Of The Week? Why? self explanatory

Hey guys this might be a fun one, what is your favorite day of the week and why?Mine is going to have to be fridays, especially during the school year. I like it because it means yay! The weekend is here, but still keeping everything in schedule. And I especially like it during school because its an exciting day like a weekend, but I still get to see my friends all throughout the day. I don't see people much on the weekends so ya.

Yes well as much as I love a friday.. I would have to say Tuesday.It is our sports day for school and I play soccer which i absolutely love.. and then I meet up with some friends after school and we play tennis.. Plus at my school tuesday is an early day and we only have two periods..and an assembly, while the assembly can be quite boring and tedious at times, it is a good time to relax your mind I guess..

I would have to say Friday. Since during the school year the weeks are long and on Friday I feel like I can do whatever I want. Like stay up really late.Then again in the summer on Fridays I have to work which can be a bummer, but I still am going to stick with Friday being my favorite day of the week.

Yup. Saturday because I don't have to wake up to go to school and I can just get up and do whatever or stay in bed and be lazy. I usually get up at like 5am because I like getting up early. You just can't do that on weekdays because it's bad enough trying to concentrate at school anyway. However, they can be annoying. Companys like 'Amazon' only post on working days and there' nothin on the T.V at night. But yehr, saturday definatly.

Guest mstewart1

mines gotta be saturday, i cant enjoy friday cos i gotta go 2 bed early for swimmin da next day at 6am.but on saturday once swimmin is done i av da whole day of relaxing in the garden :P

This will seem weird but please let me explain my reasoning. My favourite day of the week is Wednesday. This is because you are over the main part of the week and are on the downhill slope to the weekend. I also have ICT on Wednesday :P On Friday I just start to think of going back to school on Monday. Yes, I am pessimistic!

Sunday for me, the day of rest. And the day focused most on my Lord and Saviour.

Hi people,i like Fridays beacuse thats party DAY!!!! YEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAA!. Saturdays too beacuse thats PARTY DAY 2 YYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAA. And i like sunday because thats when u sleep for whole day to recover ! :rolleyes: LOL yeap. MODAY SUCKS. because monday reminds me of school, even though its over for the summer. but still i am scared of mondays MOMMY!. FIRDAY ROOCKS! just remmebr that !yoyomana,jerryjamn

ha... my favorite day of the week is thursday!! YEAH!!! I'M SO NORMAL!!! XDfor a few reasons-The day before friday give me suspense-Since I have anime network on comcast on demand, I get to watch new anime episodes on it :rolleyes:-Thursday is the day a new episode of Naruto releases!-I also have violin lessons on thrusdays. i like violin lessons :lol: