xisto Community
izimngcubes15

Lack Of Hd Support From Nintendo Should Nintendo support HD?

Nintendo, currently, is not going to support HD power in the future. Nintendo Revolution will not support the HD power, as they said it was not important. After they have announced this, many fans were disappointed, even some Nintendo fans were not going to buy the Revolution because of lack of HD support. But there is still a year before release, and we can change Nintendo's mind and tell them why HD support is important for Nintendo's next gen console. Many people have been debating on if HD support is important in a gaming console and will it be important or will it have effect on the sales of Revolution. You can make a difference. If you contacted Nintendo or post here (I'll send them) and tell why HD support is good and if it will effect your mind of buying the Revolution or not. We need to let Nintendo know why HD is important, Microsoft and Sony are supporting HD, why not Revolution? Will Revolution once again fall behind if it does not support the HD? Will it make any difference? I think HD support is very needed in this upcoming generation of game consoles. As new technologies emerged, we must keep up with them. For those people who do have HDTV, they would want to experience they games on the HD powered television, do they not? I would. I would love it if Nintendo would support the HD power. What do you think? Should Nintendo support HD or not?

I don't have a high definition television, so I'd prefer not to pay for the extra feature.

Yes, but there are more of us than there are of you.

I dont think they should add it because It will keep it cheap. It will also keep it cheap for the smaller game companies to make games. Get ready to see some strong third party from nintendo. So far i like all three systems but xbox and nintendo are my favorites mostly cause i think playstation 3 will be 500.

I stopped caring about nintendo since the gamecube. If they dont want to put a hard drive on it, then its their problem. I bet there are a lot of people like me who just gave up on nintendo and are getting a ps3 or xbox. I really dont care if I have to give up on games like super smash bros, mario kart etc. Eventually they will loose in the console market just like sega, and then I will be able to play those games on better consoles

I stopped caring about nintendo since the gamecube. If they dont want to put a hard drive on it, then its their problem. I bet there are a lot of people like me who just gave up on nintendo and are getting a ps3 or xbox. I really dont care if I have to give up on games like super smash bros, mario kart etc. Eventually they will loose in the console market just like sega, and then I will be able to play those games on better consoles

156019[/snapback]

ya well the revolution has a lot more oging for it then the gamecube. Your right gamecube sucked. But the revolution is gonna have that downloadable content<<<<<o ya how are they gonna have that downloadable content without sometype of memory>>>>>>> also they got backwards compatible and there gonna have a cheapprice. ANd i think its most likly gonna have atleast xbox360 graphics.<<<<<

so the revolution is kinda looking interesting but so far my favorite console is close between 360 and ps3. THey both look very promising.

i dont mind that Nintendo won't support HDTV becuase i havent got a HDTV and i doubt i'll get one anytime soon, but i dont think that is the most important issue for a games console i think it should depend more on the quality of the games that are available

also the problem with trying to have hd support is that nintendo would have to make seperate systems for each type i think and if it did come out with hd what would happen for those who do not have hdtv hmmmbtw i want a hdtv :rolleyes:

Our family has 2 HDTVs in the house, but we don't use gaming consoles on them.I have a television in my room, and it is definitely not HDTV, but I really don't mind. I'm in the party of "mind over matter". Graphics don't win me over when it comes to games. Although it doesn't hurt. <_<

For now, HD is probably not a huge issue, though later on closer to the end of the console's life, the Wii will probably age much faster than either the PS3 or Xbox 360. Nintendo is not going all out in terms of processing power and graphics anyway; their focus seems to be on innovation in other areas.Considering that the Wii is using hardware not too different to the Gamecube, I doubt that having HD or not will make a big difference. To me, anyway, I'd much rather have a cheaper system/games <_<