xisto Community
vusay

Hit Me..... ......with your ideas

Hi all,

I'm sure you've all had an idea for your very own platinum game before, and you wish there was a game made like it. Well come on then! Give us your ideas. This post will be a heaven for all game designers out there.

As you may or may not know, I'm making a Super Game. Basiclly, I'm making a game, but based on your ideas, so it will be one very succesfull game! (Hopefully.) So, just go wild, and post your game ideas below. Any replies will be greatly appreciated, from 5 words to 5,000, and I'll start building my game around you guys and girls.

Please write your game ideas below.......

Thank you in advance.

I'll start off with an example of what to do, but it's entirely up to you how you want to lay it out.

Well basiclly, my game idea is a 'Dog game'. But not like 'Dog Life', On this one you are just trying to do as much damage as possible! Why do dogs do their business in the middle of paths, or in long grass where its hard clean up, or in children play areas? Maybe they just want to see you struggling to clean up their mess. Well, that's the idea of this game! You run around doing things. At first, your owners are not after you, and you can go up to chairs and rip them apart, eat dinner of peoples plates and jump up at people with muddy paws. However, if they find a mess you've made or something wrong you've done, then they'll start chasing you. You then have to run around doing everything you can to be annoying. You get awarded points for various things. For example, 1 pnt for getting pud in the house, 5 points for your owners standing in your mess, and 15 points for scathing masters car. Neat hey? The idea is to get in as much trouble as you can, because after all, maybe dogs don't want to be 'Mans Best Friend'.

or if that's too much:

My idea is a game where you are a dog and have to run around causing trouble. Anything from barking too late or just eating the cat food, do it! You'll be awarded for dis-obidience!

So now it's your turn. Anything you like, I really don't mind. Thanks....

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Do not double post. Simply ask mods to merge your posts if you do post double by clicking on REPORT. Fixed BBCodes to close all tags.

yes i would love to run around as a joyful dog and then out of know where take a crap and make my master enjoy cleaning it... man would that be fun... the reason it is so fun is because i have to do it everyday... sad aint it.. that i want to see what makes it so fun for a dog to go to the bathroom every other hour just to see me pick it up... but other than my sad sad story of picking up after dogs... i think your game would be pretty tight.. wouldnt mind picking it up lol..

LMAO that would be a fun game. but i would love to see a game were you can be a bad guy, or choose to play a bad guy, like an rpg of that or somthing, and go around towns and killing people and making chaos every where :rolleyes: that would be so sweeet. ( im not talking about GTA) but i would love it if they would add submarines in there and nuclear bombs, and if you shoot a building that part of it would accualy fall or somthing and stays like that.it would be cool if they made a real life game. :lol:

LMAO that would be a fun game. but i would love to see a game were you can be a bad guy, or choose to play  a bad guy, like an rpg of that or somthing, and go around towns and killing people and making chaos every where :P that would be so sweeet. ( im not talking about GTA) but i would love it if they would add submarines in there and nuclear bombs, and if you shoot a building that part of it would accualy fall or somthing and stays like that.

it would be cool if they made a real life game. :D

156613[/snapback]

Whenever they make games like that, the 'bad guy' either has a good reason, or turns good. If I could get rid of that, I think I might make that. I would like to know, though... What kind of setting, character, and the like you want.

Thanks everyone. I'm starting to get some good ideas. Yehr I've always wanted to be the bad guy too. On escape games like 'Gtreat Escape' and 'Prisoner of War' I nthought it'd be quite cool if you were the guards, and you had to chase them down, and makes sure none of them escape. You then get to torture them and stuff. I think if you had to go around killing everyone, a lot of people would be unhappy. Personally, I don't think at all that video games influence violence, but if they were thinking aabout badding GTA SA then I think you'd have a problem on your hands here. Especially with the past trajic events of London.

yeah...london is deffinately going to be a weakspot for a while... really set a universal tone when it happened...There is a game that you could be the bad guy, kill everything for no reason, and get away with it. <unfortunatly, that would be Kingdom Hearts...Anyway...