xisto Community
izimngcubes15

Who Is Buying Nintendo Revolution? When it comes...

Judging a system that hasn't had much released isn't that wise in my opinion. Anyway, Nintendo usually has more classic games and approaches along with being fun. In a way, I think that's what it comes down to. I'd deffinitely by the Revolution, since the Super Smash Bros. Melee's sequel is going to be released eventually and that especially would be fun to use with the WiFi adapter and play online. Its ability to play older console's games is awesome, too.

I don't think I would buy it at all. I've seen it in my gaming magazines and it looks horrible. The controller is horrible too. It's really stupid that you have two Television type remotes. It will take up way too much space and you won't have a free hand to do anything at all. It also seems like it would be hard to push buttons because you wouldn't have another free hand to reach the top buttons. While the other hand is occupied by the moving stick. They should just make it normal controller like the PlayStation and XBox and Nintendo's other horrible system GameCube. I hope it's better than it seems like so far and hopefully the games are better than the GameCube ones. It also seems really expensive. Like other people seem to say I agree that this will be Nintendos last system because of the XBox 360 and the Playstation 3. Again I would never get this as a system

I don't think I would buy it at all. I've seen it in my gaming magazines and it looks horrible. The controller is horrible too. It's really stupid that you have two Television type remotes. It will take up way too much space and you won't have a free hand to do anything at all. It also seems like it would be hard to push buttons because you wouldn't have another free hand to reach the top buttons. While the other hand is occupied by the moving stick. They should just make it normal controller like the PlayStation and XBox and Nintendo's other horrible system GameCube. I hope it's better than it seems like so far and hopefully the games are better than the GameCube ones. It also seems really expensive. Like other people seem to say I agree that this will be Nintendos last system because of the XBox 360 and the Playstation 3. Again I would never get this as a system

220699[/snapback]

exactly!!!

I really dont think im gonna buy it at allFirst things first...The controllers are horrible...Who would want a controller that looks like a TV remote I know i wouldnt... It would mess you so much because you two seperate things in both hands so it would probably mess you up alotThen the games... These are probably gonna be the only good part of it... I bet the Super Smash Bros and Mario Kart are gonna be the only good games for itThe Graphics...Ive seen a pic of Mario Kart and they look the same as Gamecube and they are pretty badOverall...Last system by Nintendo and never gonna buy it lol thats my opinon

I probably will since you can call me a nintendo fanboy. To come to think of it I've never owned another system brand outside of Nintendo. My brother had a playstation snd sega genesis. Ever since I was two I remember having every Nintendo system that came out from NES to DS. WOW! Nintendo has came a long way :(

Nintendo will probably be the first one i will buy.

For one nintendo is not the underdog because miyamoto said himself he is not competing with the other systems, he has nothing to do with them except they steal people away from buying a nintendo.

For two, revolution is going to have soooo many features the other systems do not have - who cares about graphics, don't even bring that up i do not like how these days people only care about graphics, besides they have gotton soo good these days not like it really matters.

For three, it is going to be 100 or 200 dollars or whatever, don't believe me? says it on a couple gaming sites as well as nintendo's.

For four, nintendo is reall really small now less than half the size of the ps3, smaller is better.

For five, it is the ony system that will come out with a game, it is said that smash bros. revolution (the best game series to me) will come with the console.

Besides the games that can be bought that are older are probably cheap as heck, you can probably get like 1000 of them for a normal game price.

I really dont think im gonna buy it at all
First things first...The controllers are horrible...Who would want a controller that looks like a TV remote I know i wouldnt... It would mess you so much because you two seperate things in both hands so it would probably mess you up alot

Then the games... These are probably gonna be the only good part of it... I bet the Super Smash Bros and Mario Kart are gonna be the only good games for it

The Graphics...Ive seen a pic of Mario Kart and they look the same as Gamecube and they are pretty bad

Overall...Last system by Nintendo and never gonna buy it lol thats my opinon

No the controller aren't horrible they are everything the others are but better. You can turn them sideways to make an old nintend controller, and they have shells to put on them to make normal controllers, so don't say they look bad when you don't even know. Also you haven't seen a pic of the graphics because there aren't any. The graphics are supposed to be somewhat better then the 1st xboxes ad those graphics are good, not as good as the new systems but good.

I'm not a nintendo fanboy, i like all three. Maybe i'll get an xbox 360 first when i get the money soon because i like them all. playstation might be hold back a year so we gotta wait for that and nintendo hopefully wont have bugs and overheating like the xbox 360 when it comes out.

I probably won't buy it until it is pretty old. I bought my N64 only about a year ago and I think I might just buy a gamecube soon also for just a few games that I can't get on my PS2. I think nintendo just needs to have more games for their system that are exclusive and not made by nintendo because I used to be a nintendo fan, but as I get older the appeal of mario and zelda just haven't stuck and I'd much rather play games like final fantasy or god of war.