xisto Community
googlue

THE INDIA THREAD! its here

Hi! everybody!

Greetz :)

Posted Image

So many of us are here... Thought we can have a common thread to post out thoughts! All are welcome to post, even those from other countries, but I request that we keep the topic to India!

Admins/Mods, if you think this thread is against the rules, please go ahead and move it to spam :)

Googlue!

38% of Doctors in America are Indians.

12% of Scientists in America are Indians.

36% of NASA employees are Indians.

34% of MICROSOFT employees are Indians

28% of IBM employees are Indians

17% of INTEL employees are Indians

13% of XEROX employees are Indians

India is the world's largest, oldest, continuous civilization

Varanasi, also known as Benares, was called "the ancient city" when Lord Buddha visited it in 500 B.C.E, and is the oldest, continuously inhabited city in the world today.

India never invaded any country in her last 10000 years of history.

India is the world's largest democracy.

Grammar constitutes one of India's greatest contributions to Western philology. Panini, the Sanskrit grammarian, who lived between 750 and 500 BC, was the first to compose formal grammar through his Astadhyai.

India invented the Number System. Zero was invented by Aryabhatta.

The World's first university was established in Takshashila in 700BC. More than 10,500 students from all over the world studied more than 60 subjects. The University of Nalanda built in the 4th century BC was one of the greatest achievements of ancient India in the field of education.

Sanskrit is the mother of all the European languages. Sanskrit is the most suitable language for computer software - a report in Forbes magazine, July 1987.

Keith Bellows said: There are some parts of the world that, once visited, get into your heart and wont go. For me, India is such a place. When I first visited, I was stunned by the richness of the land, by its lush beauty and exotic architecture, by its ability to overload the senses with the pure, concentrated intensity of its colors, smells, tastes, and sounds. It was as if all my life I had been seeing the world in black and white and, when brought face-to-face with India, experienced everything re-rendered in brilliant technicolor.

Albert Einstein said: We owe a lot to the Indians, who taught us how to count, without which no worthwhile scientific discovery could have been made.

Mark Twain said: India is, the cradle of the human race, the birthplace of human speech, the mother of history, the grandmother of legend, and the great grand mother of tradition. Our most valuable and most instructive materials in the history of man are treasured up in India only.

French scholar Romain Rolland said: If there is one place on the face of earth where all the dreams of living men have found a home from the very earliest days when man began the dream of existence, it is India.

Well Mods,

I was inviting forum members who are from India to post here about our country... and how Indians feel about Xisto.com.

You know Xisto has an India connection... the domain name registered with an Indian address...

Go see here: https://m.secureserver.net/?ci=101147&mrk=sales.none&mrf=%2fsc_origin-b0000155%2f%3fci%3d101147&prog_id=mohc123&pl_id=114350

Mick, I didn't want an India forum, man. I just asked for an India thread.

BUT YOU JUST GAVE ME AN IDEA!

You can consider opening sub forums in the lobby, on request in the name of a specific area or country, where its is easier for people to keep in touch with each other and know where to look and ask if any info is needed.

For example: If Mick has to travel to India to expand his mobile unlocking business, he can ask for help here... May be some generous member will host him while he is in India! Same holds for all. If I am travelling to England, all I have to do is to go to the Engalnd orum and ask Mick to host me! :). If I am going to Netherlands, I just go to the particular forum and ask wassie!! :)

If the idea suits you, please act on it!

How you do it and where you do it is left to your imagination and ability!

Googlue!

from what im hearing india is got some *BLEEP* going down right now be safe out thier googlue

from what im hearing india is got some *BLEEP* going down right now be safe out thier googlue

Well, Saint, what makes you say that? May be for Americans... the Dept of Homeland Security might have given some indirect clues...
But believe me, India is a very safe place.

plz can you stop being offensive.
googlue be be offened now.

Mick

It is ok Mick, I won't be offended.
It is his viewpoint and I respect his views...

But I have already posted my thought...

So, what do you say about the area/country wise forums? Don't u think it is a good idea??

no i read on the internet thier were explosion and crazy mofo shooting up the place thats why i said thatif not then yahoo lied to me and i apologize time to hack yahoo for false reports >:)

no i read on the internet thier were explosion and crazy mofo shooting up the place thats why i said that

Well wat ya heard is true!! This is the menace of terrorism n sry to say it, but India is almost in the middle of it!! Terrorism is something that cannot be solved by a single grp or in just a few years or something!!

It requires co=operation from various other nations as well as the global body!! Countries providing refuge to such terrorism base camps must try to flush out/confiscate or watevah such activities!!

This is just one of my viewpoint!! I am not sooo learned that I can say much in these matters... But I do hope a common soln to such problems emerges out soon so that the world becomes a safer place.... And maybe than India too can progress as currently, all its econmy is used up in either trying to fight terrorism or by replenishing/remaking the loss done by terrorism!!

eh... wat a long lecture... Any way... if ya have yer own viewpoint, please say so... This is democracy man !!

no i read on the internet thier were explosion and crazy mofo shooting up the place thats why i said that

Well wat ya heard is true!! This is the menace of terrorism n sry to say it, but India is almost in the middle of it!! Terrorism is something that cannot be solved by a single grp or in just a few years or something!!
OK, that's partly true. The terrorism scare is only in parts of the country, epecially Kashmir. Recently some disruptions in the state of Gujarath. New Delhi being the Capital is as vulnerable as Washington DC/ New York/ London...

Rest of the country is okay, LOL!

Googlue!