xisto Community
vusay

The Super Game We need YOU to help

What is your favourite game genre?  

12 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hi everyone!

I'm Vusay. We're a small game producer who make PC games, primarily for fun, however we've started making games to sell.

Our Problem, is that we need a game which is probably wityh everyone. I'm talking about a game which will be the next big thing. That's why we've stated our new project : The Super game.

The Super Game is basically a game designed by you. You tell us what genre you want, what things you want in the game, everything, and we just do the coding. And everybody who registers their name will get it put in the credits, for the whole world to see!

When our site is up, we will have the proper, full project on it. This is just an initial question/poll, to help us until then.

Please just use the poll, and just wirte any comments here. Thank you in advance for your help.

Vusay - The Super Game

I would say something similar to Socom2 like an Online game where you and your friend can have fun but better! We you have a better choice of weapons and other equipment :P are you guys a real Company or just think they can do it ? heh

Hi M67. Firstly, thanks for re-plying and your help. And in response to your question:

are you guys a real Company or just think they can do it ? heh

153017[/snapback]

We are not a real company as in it's our primary income, but we're still young and so is the company so that could change. We're doin all right for ourselves at the moment, and at the end of the day, it's just fun, and that's the main thing. But yes, we have big plans for the company.

Lee Webber - Vusay

I think sports games are the best. Sports make gaming more interesting and fun in my opinion. With sport there's more stratagy in knowing what to do to become more succesful. Plus almost every sport in the world is made into a game with all the rules and stuff. And what I like, is that there's no cheats so you don't use cheap crap to win a game. You use the knoledge you know of the game.That's my opinion but then again not alot of people don't prefare sports as great fun for gaming.

I love Role Playing games the most! It's so addicting! I qwould suggest if you are going to make an RPG game, you should make up a character (with mature designed) and make up a cool story , a new world, like different planet or world or something and that you have powers, similar to FF series. But it would be cool to be able to design your own character, give himher clothes and maybe create your own team members? and assign them with the given powers to focus on. and to level up and stuff you'll have to practice hard and learn the techniques in fighting and stuff. I'd love it if you do something like this:(story of a game that i made up) like here's the background story of the RPG or something...There are four primary elements: Fire, Water, Wind, and Earth. All elements were to be mastered by a summoner in each kingdom. There are total of 7 kingdoms, Mostue; The Kingdom of Love, Onaru; The Kingdom of Friendship, Angelus; The Kingdom of Wars, Charutus; The Kingdom of Humane, Fortus; The Kingdom of Hardship, Ora; the Kingdom of Nature, Goru; the kingdom of Destruction. Seven summoners who have mastered all elements will test their knowledge by battling against each other in a tournament held at the Grand Heavens. As the summoners are training for the tournament in Grand Heavens, there was a disturbance in the atmosphere, something was wrong. All of the sudden the skies gotten dark and red and thunder struck. From the skies came many ships. Ships that started attacking the kingdoms without warning or any mercy. Thousands were dead, millions were injured. The kingdoms were completely taken over by the mysterious monstors. The leader of the monstors laid at the Grand Heavens, which has been taken over. All mankind were doomed. But the summoners now must work together as one and fight through the bad monstors and save the whole nation. If not, their kingdoms are doomed. Grand Heavens doesn't seemed like 'Heavens' anymore, more like heck. But can they fight through these hardships and defeat the leader?I don't know....kind of corny.....but I liked it. You're on the way to help your nation and win....well, there's MY idea of an RPG lol. My name? K. Amaratana! ^.^

Before I give you any information you have to agree this game will be free because I'm not going to help you make a profit if I have to pay for something that I contributed to.

Wow! Thanks guys. You've all helped very much. And izimngcubes15, that was one good re-ply. So yehr, I need to make a sporty RPG, with shooting and fantasy. I see. But yehr, thanks guys, very good of you.

Before I give you any information you have to agree this game will be free because I'm not going to help you make a profit if I have to pay for something that I contributed to.

Sorry, but if this game works, i will be wanting to sell it, like I think most people would. You don't have to help me, it would just be nice if you could be as helpful as the others who have re-plyed here.

But thanks to everyone who has replied to this. All these ideas will be carefully thought through. Thank you.

Wow! Thanks guys. You've all helped very much. And izimngcubes15, that was one good re-ply. So yehr, I need to make a sporty RPG, with shooting and fantasy. I see. But yehr, thanks guys, very good of you.

Sorry, but if this game works, i will be wanting to sell it, like I think most people would. You don't have to help me, it would just be nice if you could be as helpful as the others who have re-plyed here.

But thanks to everyone who has replied to this. All these ideas will be carefully thought through. Thank you.

154053[/snapback]

Is it to late to help?

I love Role Playing games the most!  It's so addicting!  I qwould suggest if you are going to make an RPG game, you should make up a character (with mature designed) and make up a cool story , a new world, like different planet or world or something and that you have powers, similar to FF series.  But it would be cool to be able to design your own character, give himher clothes and maybe create your own team members?  and assign them with the given powers to focus on.  and to level up and stuff you'll have to practice hard and learn the techniques in fighting and stuff.  I'd love it if you do something like this:

(story of a game that i made up) like here's the background story of the RPG or something...

There are four primary elements: Fire, Water, Wind, and Earth.  All elements were to be mastered by a summoner in each kingdom.  There are total of 7 kingdoms, Mostue; The Kingdom of Love, Onaru; The Kingdom of Friendship, Angelus; The Kingdom of Wars, Charutus; The Kingdom of Humane, Fortus; The Kingdom of Hardship, Ora; the Kingdom of Nature, Goru; the kingdom of Destruction.  Seven summoners who have mastered all elements will test their knowledge by battling against each other in a tournament held at the Grand Heavens.  As the summoners are training for the tournament in Grand Heavens, there was a disturbance in the atmosphere, something was wrong.  All of the sudden the skies gotten dark and red and thunder struck.  From the skies came many ships.  Ships that started attacking the kingdoms without warning or any mercy.  Thousands were dead, millions were injured.  The kingdoms were completely taken over by the mysterious monstors.  The leader of the monstors laid at the Grand Heavens, which has been taken over.  All mankind were doomed.  But the summoners now must work together as one and fight through the bad monstors and save the whole nation.  If not, their kingdoms are doomed.  Grand Heavens doesn't seemed like 'Heavens' anymore, more like heck.  But can they fight through these hardships and defeat the leader?

I don't know....kind of corny.....but I liked it.  You're on the way to help your nation and win....well, there's MY idea of an RPG lol. 

My name? K. Amaratana! ^.^

153656[/snapback]

Yeah I agree with him...

I played one old RPG game Pokemon long time ago and I was addicted because I wanna be invincible in the higher levels.

RPG games makes people wanna continue the game because of the more powerful skills in the higher levels and the gameplay becames more stategic.

However I still support Strategy games like WarCraft 3, Red Alert etc becauses it really needs alot of brain thinking.

Likewise, I play Red Alert and I was addicted too... Now it's Warcraft 3's turn.

Some people prefer to be an invincible individual, choose RPG...

And those who prefer to be an invincible team mate, choose Stategy..

:rolleyes:

How about an Action/Adventure FPS with minigames that involve sports and driving?That would be a lot of fun. A good game with a story and in between there are some other fun little games to play to mix it up a bit.Do you want our real names? Now?

Hi everybody. Wow thanks so much. You've all really helped and now I have a few more ideas for this game. The Poll alone is helping me. keep them coming.

Do you want our real names? Now?

That's up to you. There' no guarentee I'll actaully be able to do this so you could just be giving me your names for no reason. But I'll make a record and store all your names in it if you want.

Thanks guys.

I've never really thought about this properley, but I suppose it's action/adventure. I like the Escape From Monkey Island games, but I love Metal Gear Solid games, they're awesome!I like games like The Sims and Roller Coaster Tycoon aswell!Also, have you ever heard of the game Jak and Daxter, it's kind of an action/adventure game and you have small missions to do.Anyway, those are my type of games :rolleyes:

Hi.

Yehr they are all very good games actually. And yes I have heard of 'Jak and Daxter'. My brother has I and II. I don't really like them but that's just my opinion and I can see why people do. They are quite addictive, like Sonic is.

Rit-e-o then... It seems people like... well everything. Right now I'm working on an `Action Flght Sumator` whic I've started again after a few months. It's basiclly a flight simulator which such a hardcore simulator as others like Mcirosoft and X-plane. The idea is it isn't hard to fly, and you play as a character working your way from Cessna 152's to Airbus A380's. It's pretty much a monoply in Flight Simulators, I don't think there's andyhting else like this out at the moment.

So then, wht does anyone think?