xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Artanis

Best Bnet Game Vote for best bnet game

Which is the best Bnet game?  

10 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

starcraft BW is awesome. yea it's a old game so wut... it's still lot better the wc3FT. lot more ppl play scbw then wc3ft. if u want to play wc3ft or scbw. let me know my account is: Ice[sK] our clan silentknights are also hiring new members 4 severl games. we play around 10-15games which is still growing. http://www.silentknights.net/

i definitly would have to go with starcraft...one of the reasons i liked it better than warcraft was because of how big the units were compared to the map, they seemed unproportional to me.. i hate how they havent made another starcraft after leaving such a huge opening for another

i would above all go for starcraft because i have played it since it came out and ive never gotten bored with it... people make new games for it everyday and its just fun to experience them... i mean WC3 is sweet and all but i hate the fact you got to creep... but thats my opinion because im lazy and like to just build and destroy... but on the other hand it does make it more of a challenge which is good on some occasions.... but i still say starcraft

Vote for which bent game you think is the best.

152394[/snapback]

Well, I'd have to say Starcraft Bw. As a dedicated Clan Leader I've been on b.net for about 4 years. 3 Of which I spent in a clan. I went from Clan IA(an extremely hard clan to move up in ranks) as Warrant officer to another clan that I can't really remember, spent about a month there, went to clan sK(Silent-Knights) and resigned as a 1*General after about a year serving. My last stop would be Clan FoR(Clan FoRSaKeN), and started as a 2*General becuz of my huge rep I had gathered by then. I spent about 2 years here and resigned and Co-Commander due to so many personal issues popping up.(please remember all this time in clans were spend on SC, just a little of diablo). Afterwards I created my own clan, we have our own website, forums, and a lot of members. Now I play Diablo II mostly. But I spend a lot of time on SC, creating UMS maps. So I'm going on my 4-5th year of b.net. :rolleyes:

Not to brag but I've gained quite a rep :lol:.

Sure you didn't wanna hear all that but I thought it was quite interesting.

My aliases *were* CoW-LoVeR[sK](in sK) CoW-LoVeR]FoR[(in FoR) and now KuBi(in my own clan). If you've ever heard of me give me a hollar :D.

Yea KuBi ive heard of you, ive been playing SC for about as long as you have but recently quit because i need to get more into my baseball career (or my girl says) but i still play little by little on an unknown name because if i start to play with all my old friends then i will be on there for hours lol... but yeah... SC is one of the greatest games ever made, because if you look at it... they made broodwar but not with better graphics but with more things and then you look at warcraft and its been remade completely and all, its good but it cant take the place of the marines in SC so yeah.. SC RULES

Aww, cmon give me a hint! I like to meet up with old friends. I promise I won't play with you too long! Ya, Blizzard never updates the graphics for SC. And that's kinda a good thing. Could you imaging if they kept changeing? It'd be chaos! But they just updated last night(now I need no sc hashes! :rolleyes: ) Dunno what the update did though, anyone know what that last update did?

=/ i would tell you if i knew but i dont know what the update did.. it sucks monkeys lol.. my old name was Leon The Bringer.. like i said... i heard of you, i doubt we played together tho.. i played alot of one on ones and cant seem to remember if i played you or not, but i konw your good ... but, i think in the last month or so i gave up on normal playing and started playing custom games all the time... lol i was beast that that. but yeah im thinking about reinstalling the game so that i can start to play again.

Hm. Not sure I remember that name, were you ever in any clan I lead? I made UMS maps, you should come play with me once you reinstal the game. I've made a few that are pretty fun.(2 madness and 1 rpg) the other 4 I'm still working on *LOL*.

yea i figured you wouldnt, i think i mightof been in one but i dont know, what clans did you lead... and ums games by favorites and yea tell me when you reinstll and ill get it too.. we can start playing...

Never said I uninstalled. I've still been playing SC for a long time now(hence why it's the best game, never gets old) I lead Clan FoR, General in Clan sK. Warrant officer in IA. It's all in my first post hereUMS Maps:Marine MadnessArbiter MadnessVirus RpGLevel Up Bound ~Lava Edition~(not released)New Cannon D