xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Johnny

[:: Omg Gift For Cool Freaker ::]

Okay, I'm pretty much done with all my gift sigs over at GR, so it's time to start giving them out over here...this one goes out to Cool Freaker, because he's an awesome dude, leaves great comment/criticism, and knows a crapload more than I do about sigs.

Posted Image

EDIT: Second version (I really didn't like the color bars):

Posted Image

Hope you like it. I know you like Gundam, but I dunno if you'll like the rest of it. You can take whichever one you like better.

Everyone else: Please rate/comment/criticize.

:P It's great Johnny! Thanks a bunch :P - people probably just don't know what to say - hence no replies :(You're right about the colour bars, they just look a bit out of place in the first one, and probably draws your attention too much to the background because of the contrast. Love the font on this one though :(

:P It's great Johnny! Thanks a bunch :P - people probably just don't know what to say - hence no replies :(

You're right about the colour bars, they just look a bit out of place in the first one, and probably draws your attention too much to the background because of the contrast. Love the font on this one though :(

152420[/snapback]

Heh, I'm really glad you, if nobody else, likes it. :(

Looks cool :P. I especially like the all the little designs on the side. Very abstract, but it seems to fit with the theme. 8.5/10

153118[/snapback]

w00t. Thanks Phyre.