xisto Community
Shadow

Cod Clan Anyone wanna start one with me?

Well, I've been thinking, I'm good enough to get into a clan, but no one is recruiting, and the ones who are, expect too much of you. So I was wondering if anyone would be willing to start a clan with me. My screenname is .::Shadow::.. We would be looking for a server that would be up 24/7/365. If someone would wanna donate their computer to do so, that would be great(preferably the guy who starts the clan with me!)! I would pay for the domain, and start a site, although I wouldn't be able to get a layout, but I could find one and buy it. But whatever, who ever wants to, hit me up at killahg2@gmail.com.

Shadow

Well, I've been thinking, I'm good enough to get into a clan, but no one is recruiting, and the ones who are, expect too much of you. So I was wondering if anyone would be willing to start a clan with me.  My screenname is .::Shadow::.. We would be looking for a server that would be up 24/7/365.  If someone would wanna donate their computer to do so, that would be great(preferably the guy who starts the clan with me!)! I would pay for the domain, and start a site, although I wouldn't be able to get a layout, but I could find one and buy it. But whatever, who ever wants to, hit me up at killahg2@gmail.com.

Shadow

151974[/snapback]

hi what is Cod?? well i was just wondering because im looking for a clan in Cz too..is Cod counterstrike mayBE??

Well, I've been thinking, I'm good enough to get into a clan, but no one is recruiting, and the ones who are, expect too much of you. So I was wondering if anyone would be willing to start a clan with me.  My screenname is .::Shadow::.. We would be looking for a server that would be up 24/7/365.  If someone would wanna donate their computer to do so, that would be great(preferably the guy who starts the clan with me!)! I would pay for the domain, and start a site, although I wouldn't be able to get a layout, but I could find one and buy it. But whatever, who ever wants to, hit me up at killahg2@gmail.com.

Shadow

151974[/snapback]

I Would Buy a Server NO Host It Off A computer IT cost More I Think As Well As It's 2Xs as lagy as a hosted one.

I Know -{rb}- Is Recuiting They Are a great clan and i know they would love to have you join them There always open for new players.

~Johnathon~

Hey mate I wanna start a clan too, i am willing to use my computer as host for server, but i aint sure how to do it. Unfortunately im only 14 and therefore cann't donate. This is the what was holding me back from joining other clans. If u r interested the e-mail me at david_jones_@hotmail.com

Err0r Team - Call of Duty ClanThe war has just began!Barkly & Matt ownz ya assez! Err0r team is back! Were g0nna kick ya assez!Wanna fight us... get us..|Err0r|-Barkly [ barkly/at/vroca.com ]|Err0r|-Matt [ matt/at/err0r.org]

well i had to take COD off my computer cuz i have only 1.5gb left...lol..when i get my new coputer, or new hardrive...i'll start a clan wit ya...im sure i can find us a server...got many connections wit good friends. ;-)

I Would lave to have u join my Clan i wont ask too much of u ether But the oly thing i ask is that u mack the web site for ower clan And what r ur sats. may sreen name is steel679Here r my statsAttack-48strength-36defence-22ranged-30paryer-25magic-21runecraft-13hitpoints-41agility-26herblore-13thieving-28crafting-31fletching-31slayer-2mining-41smithing-36Fishing-28cooking-23firemaking-28woodcutting-40farming-8 B)

Hi if toy are still looking for someone to start up a clan I would like to start one with BUT I can no pay anything because I don't (HAVE A CREDIT CARD) if you need to contact me my hotmail is mitchyclark01@hotmail.Com Mitchell

I have a clan that needs some new members for call of duty. If you are interested post in here please Posted Image

I've been looking for a clan on COD1 what's it called and how many members u got? and how many servers u got?