xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
HmmZ

My First Animated Sig... talk about a huge size :P

Um...I'd say lose the animation...it's really quite pointless in this sig...Other than that, make the text a bit more snazzy, and maybe drop that grid...and you're off to a good start.

Overall I agree the graph looking effect needs to go and also like the guy above take the animation effect out. The image is better off alone with out the extra effects. I think that's pretty good at your first time using Imageready.

hi there..well your images looks great..well i have a question though..what is image ready used for??i mean i think photoshop can basically take care of everything right??i have image ready and i never really used it...can you tell me the purpose of the software so maybe im missing something out really good out of it.. thanks :P

I like the picture and the font of the text. You did a realy good animation (I like this slight changing from blue to purple), but then suddenly it changes from purple to blue...it seems kind of rude changing of colours. I think that you should correct this and then It would be perfect (for me :P ).But it's your signature so make it as you wish.

well on the graph yeah that can go but with the animation though to make it look good you should have animated the squence backwards to make it more fluid that how i do my animated sigmaybe work on the coloring just a bit to if you decided to get rid of the animation

Edited by Saint_Michael (see edit history)

hi there..well your images looks great..well i have a question though..what is image ready used for??i mean i think photoshop can basically take care of everything right??i have image ready and i never really used it...can you tell me the purpose of the software so maybe im missing something out really good out of it.. thanks :P

152034[/snapback]

Imageready is an animation studio, which works alongside Photoshop.