xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
sangdukseo

Tracks Are Invaded By People people not from your highschool that run

What is the deal with these people that like to run around at your high school track while your track practice is going on? VERY VERY annoying. i mean, us young and active high schoolers run around the track to get better and what happens? some fat shirtless idiot gets in the way and you have to run around him. Next thing you know, you run into another fat old person, this time a hobbling gramma. GO HOME and stop BOTHERING US during our TRAINING!!! Our high school has a track for a reason. OK?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

You have old people hanging around your school running?

Well I can hear you about being annoying, but im just saying that fat kid running. Is trying to better himself to the point you need to be more active to keep up. :P lol maybe not

But I used to run on local tracks where people practiced for boxing practice, now I just run the neighborhood. Because of where I live now, but I understand because I was on track for a month, and people where getting my way.

What is the deal with these people that like to run around at your high school track while your track practice is going on? VERY VERY annoying.  i mean, us young and active high schoolers run around the track to get better and what happens? some fat shirtless idiot gets in the way and you have to run around him. Next thing you know, you run into another fat old person, this time a hobbling gramma.  GO HOME and stop BOTHERING US during our TRAINING!!!  Our high school has a track for a reason.  OK?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

151835[/snapback]

I disagree, but I never did it. Hey! I should try it to get on people's nerves.