xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
HoRuS

New Images made for my clansite :P

Sorry Horus, the only really good one is the last one. It's the only one with a background and somewhat of a border...on the other two the renders are a little choppy and the text isn't too hot either...Just pointing some stuff out...

All are excellent. I like the first one with top two logos patched up there. Those are really nice. But for signature the first one looks too big and huge i don't know where can it be used though. The second one looks good too, atleast to me. I'm not that good at graphics so I usually rate well those who have the guts to show their works on graphics. The good part of the second one is the font color and style. I like it. The third one deserves to be commented for all reasons. It is the most professional signature among all those three. It can be used for signature in forums and elsewhere. The font style matches well with the side two eagles. You should keep posting those kind of images in the forum. It gives much ideas too. Thanks.

Not too bad in general. One big tip - don't bevel everything in your graphics, it generally gives a cheap/n00bish impression. The font you chose, generally doesn't look too good with that kind of bevel, though some do. Same with outer glows. Don't have it on default on everything; play around with the colours and size.Try some brushing as well - DeviantArt has a good range :P

Not too bad in general. One big tip - don't bevel everything in your graphics, it generally gives a cheap/n00bish impression. The font you chose, generally doesn't look too good with that kind of bevel, though some do. Same with outer glows. Don't have it on default on everything; play around with the colours and size.

Try some brushing as well - DeviantArt has a good range :P

151939[/snapback]

Also play with text "effects", like italics, lower caps, underline, etc etc. and the warps as well...those sometimes give some flavor to my sigs...

One big tip - don't bevel everything in your graphics, it generally gives a cheap/n00bish impression. The font you chose, generally doesn't look too good with that kind of bevel, though some do. Same with outer glows. Don't have it on default on everything; play around with the colours and size.

151939[/snapback]

beat me to it. i agree that bevel and emboss is often not the way to go. and if you really want to use bevel and emboss, try toning down the size. try some different fonts, lose the bevel, and lose the outer glow on the images and text (or at least tone them down). i am kind of just repeating what has been said, but try it and see how it comes out. you may really like the effecets.

wow! Those signatures looks great! You are really good at it.Maybe you should do just few corrections. On first one, maybe it would be better to change a little bit the colour of the eagle. It seems to me that it has to much different colours on it...would be better if you make it more brown. Anyway, excelent work!

lol thanx guys :PWell the 1st too are banners on my site, they fir in background lol and the last one is a sig. And yeah, I'm a bit of a bevel maniac, but trying to explore more (Ima n00b :P )I'll post more when I have some (other then bevelled lol)Thanx & Peace

Ok made me 2 new ones... tried to use different things as much as I could :rolleyes:

This one is made for a clan on GUA

Posted Image

This one for my rpg clan lol

Posted Image

Another new piccy

Posted Image

Don't mind the Platypus tho... It's a mascot of the clan lol

JFiC = Japanese Food inspection Commité :unsure: rather weird name for a clan lol